• adamitri
    adamitri Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Yep, this is just a spam thread.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Junkie1981 wrote: »
    I'm doing 2 shakes a day & 1 healthy, balanced meal....no pills!

The shakes have everything you need meal wise in them.

I can have healthy snacks throughout the day also.

I personally think it's going to be great.

I won't write on here again, I'm new to this & from what I've read people seem to be very judgemental rather than supportive!

Bye!

Another op seeking 100 percent validation for a terrible idea....sigh
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    I like to chew my food, thanks.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I'm on the seafood diet. I SEE food and I eat it. Eat less, move more. Yes, that really works OP, don't torture yourself.
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    hey!

Started the juice plus diet on Monday & I'm finding it really is helping me keep within the calories that my fitness pal says is healthy. My energy levels have increased & I'm not feeling hungry between meals! It's fab so far! If anyone else is doing the juice plus, I'd love to hear about your story. Thanks.:-)x

All of these posts are such formulaic spam. The worst.
  • Ohwhynot
    Ohwhynot Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    The forums are a harsh place, but often it really is tough love. I personally don't believe in any fad diets, or diets that cost money. Thus far, I have counted calories, exercised, eaten sensible portions of my favorite foods and all it's cost me is $50 at Old Navy for an outfit 2 sizes smaller than I was in December. I wish you the best of luck on your Juice Plus journey, and hope that some day, you'll give the idea of calories in-calories out a chance!
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Some very sad people on here! Didn't think it would be like this.:-( very disappointed!

Don't let anyone on here get you down. If this works for you then that's fantastic. If you're able to keep this up long term then you'll be one of very few. I know someone who does Shakeology and she swears by it. She's been really successful but I can tell slowly but surely she's going back to her old eating habits and probably secretly regretting all the money she's spent. Good luck!