Cheese Slices With or Without Wrapper

Options
2»

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i prefer my cheese without wrapping on it.

makes it hard to digest....
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    I would weigh the cheese product in the wrapper and not worry about a tiny chunk or cheese residue missing from my sandwich. I wouldn't leave a very large chunk on the wrapper to be thrown away and I'm assuming you would not either.
    I would also buy different cheese. I like to buy a block of cheese and slice it myself.
    I generally put something between the food and my scale so I'm not cleaning it all the time.

i have a plastic dish i keep on mine. the dish also holds my measuring spoons. LOL!
  • kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Put the cheese that comes off the wrapper into the sandwich then lick the wrapper till it's clean, then lick your fingers. Or is it just me?
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mr9cruZnth1qz4rgp.gif
  • Grunkle_Stan
    Grunkle_Stan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Daiako wrote: »
    This sounds...complicating...and it is precisely the reason I refuse to weigh my food! lol I say, log 25 calories and call it a day!!! :)

This sounds like a solid pla and she's pretty cute. I'd listen to this lady

While this is a very nice supportive thing say - I'm sure you're one of those ultra helpful friends everyone dreams of - let's not encourage this young man into bad habits. A bit of cheese here, a slice of lettuce there - it adds up. And let the cheese slide, and soon you're not logging a whole pie.

STAY STRONG WAFFLE MAN!

Every calorie counts, just like you!
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    I would scan the package and record it as one serving.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    1. Overthinking
    2. Corn syrup doesn't belong in cheese. Toss that crap.
  • WeddedBliss1992
    WeddedBliss1992 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    NEVER eat cheese that is in a wrapper. problem solved.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I don't think OP is serious. I really don't.
  • MoiAussi93
    MoiAussi93 Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    This must be a parody thread. It just has to be. :)
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options

Wrappers taste horrible, so that makes sense. But taking it out of the wrapper seems to be where the problem occurs...
  • ncboiler89
    Options
    ihad wrote: »

Wrappers taste horrible, so that makes sense. But taking it out of the wrapper seems to be where the problem occurs...

Should I add the calories burned while unwrapping the cheese?
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I thought from the topic that OP was going to ask about the calorie content Of the actual wrapper.

I would have thought that was strange, but hey, MFP has nutritional information for Kleenex tissues...
  • ncboiler89
    Options
    Ryudori wrote: »
    I thought from the topic that OP was going to ask about the calorie content Of the actual wrapper.

I would have thought that was strange, but hey, MFP has nutritional information for Kleenex tissues...

I added that....My strange addiction.
  • MoiAussi93
    MoiAussi93 Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    ihad wrote: »

Should I add the calories burned while unwrapping the cheese?
    Only 50% of them...mfp is notorious for overstating unwrapping calories.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,517 Member
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    I typically add this cheese to my sandwiches and I had a question about the calories. Here's the packaging with the nutrition label.

DSC_0531.jpg

The cheese never comes out of the wrapper perfectly and usually part of the cheese is still stuck on the wrapper. I weighed a few pieces and sure enough they tend to be 17g or 18g. How would determine how many calories are in that slice? Would dividing the calories by the weight be a good idea?

Oh, if you put your bread on the scale and zero it out you can weigh the cheese easier. Putting the cheese directly on the scale makes it difficult to get off the scale at times. Plus then you need to clean the cheese of the top of your scale. #lifehacks

Gosh, I know it's offtopic, but is all that stuff really in there? It doesn't even sound like real cheese to me :o