Crazy gym behavior you have witnessed

Options
124»

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I used to be a janitor at a gym and you don't want to know the *kitten* I've seen.

I don't know about the men's locker room, but in the women's I would have to say that sometimes I wonder if the women are bigger pigs than the men are. Seen some nasty stuff in there. Hopefully you aren't still cleaning those rooms......my sympathies for what your eyes have seen and nose has smelled!
    I have cleaned bathrooms and I can 100% confirm that women are grosser than men.

• spulia1
    spulia1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Naked men sitting bare assed on benches in the locker room. Also, came out of the shiwer and saw this guy literally whipping his taint with a towel to dry it. Like it was on firue
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I feel deprived. The weirdest thing I have ever seen at the gym was an old guy trying to chat with the person on the treadmill next to him. He didn't notice her earbuds, nor did he seem to mind that she never once responded to him (because she had no idea he was talking to her.) That's about it.

I want to see a Cowboy or Preacher Man at the gym. Just once.
  • VIRominoff
    VIRominoff Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Where do I start? For context I'm in the military...
    1. Nude Captain Morgan that wants to talk about when he was in 'Nam
    2. Guy that screams dead lifting 135lbs. Then drops the weights so everyone can see him
    3. Guy that tried to hit on women young enough to be his grandkids
    4. People that fall off the bike in spin class
    5. Running on the treadmill backwards and nearly falling
    6. Nude guy in the sauna that wants to talk.
    7. Nude guy doing squats in the sauna
    8. Deadlifting and their back looks like the St. Louis Arch

I'm sure there is more....
  • VIRominoff
    VIRominoff Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh, and that awkward time I walked into the restroom and heard *kitten* *kitten* *kitten* coming from a shower along with grunts.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    The two 20 something girls who swim maybe 10 laps in the same lane, then go in the shower together, then yes they have sex. I swim most mornings. They are there at least once a week. Same routine every time.
  • valente347
    valente347 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I use a military gym located about 4000 ft above sea level, with terrain on post that can go up to about 7000 ft. New soldiers often times (claim to) have a little trouble adjusting to the lower oxygen levels, and see drops in their aerobic fitness, especially if they're coming straight out of training from a base like Fort Lee (close to sea level).

As a counter measure, some have taken to doing their workouts with an elevation mask. While it's hilarious to see these guys in the gym with that crap on their face in the first place (4000 ft is not that serious for a 2-mile run), it's even better when people use them wrong. I've seen multiple mask-fails that include people using nebulizer masks (like for asthma treatment) and some kind of DIY contraptions that look like they were taken from an airplane. Then there's the people who just wear them without using them, or push themselves too hard and nearly pass out.
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    I'm going with the tearing of the shirt after they throw the weights on the ground while screaming like a mad man!
  • Bugdude54
    Bugdude54 Posts: 137 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    cblue315 wrote: »
    The two 20 something girls who swim maybe 10 laps in the same lane, then go in the shower together, then yes they have sex. I swim most mornings. They are there at least once a week. Same routine every time.

I'll trade you a cowboy guy and a stink guy for these 2 girls. I'll even toss in the hand dryer asscrack guy to sweeten the pot