We all have a problem area... WHAT'S YOURS????

Options
My problem area is the saddlebag area... it's the worst... I think I'll have a 6pk before that area is completely smooth :( any suggestions???

Replies

• TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    My belly - it's where I hold most of my fat. I've already lost 14" there though, so I'm not sweating it - it'll happen.

You can't spot reduce, so my suggestion is to eat at a calorie deficit :)
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Stomach, hands down.
  • consistentz
    Options
    Consistency, until now though
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    My thighs! I've lost some inches there but they are definitely the last thing I will be losing.
  • The_WoIverine
    The_WoIverine Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Lower abs and love handles :/
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Everything between my shoulders and my knees. But I'm short and thick in the middle so no matter how lean I got I'd still hate how I look, so I'm learning to make peace with my lumps and bumps.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Stomach and fore arms
  • katarina005
    katarina005 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    my gut and thighs.
  • Danixkm
    Danixkm Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Butt. Everything I eat seems to go straight to my butt.
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    The lower part of my gut from pregnancy. I'm getting more tone there now than I ever did before having a child, but it's the most difficult area. I also carry more fat in the back of my arms.
  • jennlaw89
    jennlaw89 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Can I say whole body?! My weight seems to evenly distribute itself.. but I really dislike my arms!
  • tippie2015
    tippie2015 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    justcat206 wrote: »
    Everything between my shoulders and my knees./quote]

This

• serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I don't have a butt. Seriously. It's a family condition called no-a$s-itis.
  • ginny92802
    ginny92802 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Back fat - Bane of my existence.
  • XiaoGui17
    XiaoGui17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Calves, oddly enough. It's impossible for me to find a pair of boots that zip or lace all the way up to my knees. Granted, some of that is muscle (back when I was a ballerina, I spent a lot of time on my tip-toes). But it also seems like my body considers it a convenient place to store extra fat. It's like, "Oh, you have muscle here? Let's insulate it!" One of my goals is to be able to wear a pair of boots.
  • Oldbitcollector
    Oldbitcollector Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm a "sugar whisperer" -- I can actually hear that crap calling me daily. I'm constantly saying NO! these days.
  • LeanButNotMean44
    LeanButNotMean44 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Saddlebags/butt. I am actually going to have a consult with a plastic surgeon to see what options are available, since 20+ years of diet and exercise have produced minimal results.
  • rluna27
    rluna27 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Calves and Thighs - I have the hardest time losing fat in my legs and toning them. I also, can never find boots that fit over my calves and more often than not end up having to have them stretched. Even at my thinnest my legs were big, thick and shapeless.
  • scaryg53
    scaryg53 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Upper body area from my face to my belly.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    lower abs