We all have a problem area... WHAT'S YOURS????

Replies

• Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    my 'batwings' and my tummy and my calves. Just like somebody else said, it's so difficult to wear regular boots. At this point I can only fit into wide calf boots. : /
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Lower abs also. I have had over a dozen abdominal surgeries so it is very lumpy looking. Plus I was more than 100 over weight for 20 plus years and it is a mess. To look OK I have to wear compression garments when I wear a tight dress. Yes it is a girdle. Doc says that once I get to my goal weight I still may need surgery to make it look better. at $8 - 12G that is not likely to happen.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    cblue315 wrote: »
    Lower abs also. I have had over a dozen abdominal surgeries so it is very lumpy looking. Plus I was more than 100 over weight for 20 plus years and it is a mess. To look OK I have to wear compression garments when I wear a tight dress. Yes it is a girdle. Doc says that once I get to my goal weight I still may need surgery to make it look better. at $8 - 12G that is not likely to happen.

Look on the internet for gift surgeries and see if you can apply and be awarded a free surgery. It happens.

• angelgreathouse9
    angelgreathouse9 Posts: 103 Member
    scaryg53 wrote: »
    Upper body area from my face to my belly.

you are beautiful... you shouldn't include your face...
  • angelgreathouse9
    angelgreathouse9 Posts: 103 Member
    jazmin220 wrote: »
    my 'batwings' and my tummy and my calves. Just like somebody else said, it's so difficult to wear regular boots. At this point I can only fit into wide calf boots. : /

I don't know what size you are now.. however I had the boot problem myself but as I continued on my journey and shed the pounds I am happy to say my calves fit just fine into any boot I try on ;) just keep working on your journey and it will happen for you too ;)... and 'batwings'....lol... before I lost my weight I almost crashed my Harley trying to see how bad mine were flapping in the wind...lol... fortunately I didn't crash... I am still working on mine though, slowly but surely
  • kmccann357
    kmccann357 Posts: 91 Member
    Triceps and that awkward but just above the bra strap!!
  • Smallc10
    Smallc10 Posts: 542 Member
    love handles - I've had them my entire lift, from when I was underweight at 118 all the way to when I was overweight at 168. I'm just built carrying fat right there on my hips.

Also my arms, they just won't slim down. I have been lifting for a while and you can see muscle definition when I flex but when I'm relaxed they just look giant and flabby
  • meleissa
    meleissa Posts: 16 Member
    My upper arms. I have lost about 20 lbs but barely any inches from my arms. I don't remember the last time i went sleeveless! :(
  • spzjlb
    spzjlb Posts: 599 Member
    Inner thigh. Sigh.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Saddlebag area for me too. A desk job is not kind to a "hippy" woman. I don't have any suggestions. I've never been able to get rid of mine. I'm sure I'd have to drop my overall body fat less then I'd like.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Thick thighs no matter what.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    onyxgirl17 wrote: »
    Thick thighs no matter what.

For what it's worth, I think you have perfectly nice thighs.
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Oh let's see... tummy, love handles, thighs. Why is it so hard for us to love who we are?
  • Raphael144
    Raphael144 Posts: 14 Member
    the will to continue, sometimes... it can be depressing
  • BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    edited April 2015
    my lower legs and ankle area (cankles) and upper arms (batwings). thankfully one of those will go away once I lose enough weight.
  • madigan731
    madigan731 Posts: 26 Member
    Batwings and turkey neck are currently killing me. I was never this self-conscious about any part of my body until the past year. :/
  • scorpiophoenix
    scorpiophoenix Posts: 222 Member
    My stupid thighs. Even when I was a kid (before I started worrying about what I look like) I hated my thighs. My mom would make me wear courderoy pants and I HATED them. >_< Anyway, I don't care if I have a "gap" or not, I just really hate that the top 3" of my thighs are SO much fatter than the rest. I can't wear shorts because no matter what they ride up and I don't look good in "shorts" that reach my knees because my legs are pretty long. *sigh* I feel a bit better getting that off my chest. lol
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    upper thighs i could loss 5 lbs if i can cut off the fat lol
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Currently, my most problem areas are the backs of my upper arms (despite plenty of tricep work),
    and my lower abdomen, mostly between the belly button & hairline.
    If I could ever afford plastic surgery, once this weight loss is more or less over & stabilized, those
    are the areas I'd have worked on, plus a breast lift. Just get rid of excess skin.
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    My boobs! They keep getting smaller lol