Excellent post! Thank you :-)
  • Healthy67Chick
    Healthy67Chick Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! Thanks for posting!
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you are helping so many people right now to stay on track.
  • travelgirl77
    travelgirl77 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    What a great attitude!
  • waronwgt
    waronwgt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I started on MFP on 10/16/2014 and to date have lost 21 lbs. as well. I did not feel that I saw very much change in myself, but when I saw the 21 loss on you it gives me new inspiration! We seem to always see others through kinder eyes than we do ourselves.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the great words, and I'm so glad that my pics have been encouraging. I know the first time I lost weight, I was not that excited about 20 lbs, because when I looked in the mirror I still saw the same fat me, I was still obese, blah blah blah. I don't remember who first told me to take progress pictures every month, but I'm so glad I listened this time! :D
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You can see a difference! you look great!
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! I see the difference. Wow, 21 lbs. makes a big difference. Good work lady!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I love the blouse cardigan combo! You look so happy:)
  • BigMamaLynsey
    BigMamaLynsey Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Wow loves this and well done you, I hope to see more like this, this is much more motivating for me! You can see a massive difference!
  • traceyblad
    traceyblad Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Karen!!!!!!!! Isn't this App great?? You look amazing!!!!!!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I know you!! Yes I love this app! And updated THANK YOU EVERYONE. :) I'm at 30 lbs gone now... :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!