Subway or McDonald's

Options

Replies

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Well, depends on what you want. They both have acceptable choices for me.
    This month I am not eating out so delicious homemade food is my current choice.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Which ever you're in the mood for....but......cough*....french fries! :D
  • winejunky
    winejunky Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Poor choices either way, over processed food is terrible for you. Spare me that Subway is fresh, the quality of their deli meat is horrendous, the cheese is crap and the veggies are not the best grade. Are we so lazy you can't stop at a market and get fresh food?
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    LOL, we ate both today since we were traveling back home.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    winejunky wrote: »
    Poor choices either way, over processed food is terrible for you. Spare me that Subway is fresh, the quality of their deli meat is horrendous, the cheese is crap and the veggies are not the best grade. Are we so lazy you can't stop at a market and get fresh food?

Now it's a party.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Options

Hangry?
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options

Sounds like someone needs a snickers.....
  • Liftng4Lis
    Options

A big one right!

8ve1tc06z6w3.jpeg
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,846 Member
    Options
    yea but check out the fat sub is less i will bet
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Neither. :#
  • raelynnsmama52512
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »

A big one right!

8ve1tc06z6w3.jpeg

Oh, no, it's all over processed, remember? Now, you could just send that to me, since I'm obviously so lazy I can't go to the market and buy the ingredients myself. ;)
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    yea but check out the fat sub is less i will bet

Less=/=better though ;)

~Lyssa
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    That would be in the perception. ;)
  • krissyreminisce
    krissyreminisce Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Man, I haven't had McDonald's in around five or so years. haha. I ate subway more before I was a vegetarian, but I got tired of getting an egg sandwich and I don't like enough of their veggies to make a salad or sandwich.
  • Ameengyrl
    Ameengyrl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Ain't nobody gat time for the grocery store speeding home from work on a Friday at 430pm! Lol and even if i did sum times I just like a quickie
  • Liftng4Lis
    Options
    Ameengyrl wrote: »
    Ain't nobody gat time for the grocery store speeding home from work on a Friday at 430pm! Lol and even if i did sum times I just like a quickie
    sometimes...
  • raelynnsmama52512
    Options
    Ameengyrl wrote: »

I like quickies too!

Oh, wait, I don't think we're talking about the same thing here.....carry on lol
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Kidzfun wrote: »
    Subway, There are less preservatives in the food than in McDonalds which makes it easier for you to digest.

I had McDonald's yesterday for dinner and dropped 2 pounds!! ;)

• Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I prefer subway. maccas always feels like less bang for your calorie buck.

I haven't compared my local maccas with subway for energy, but I'm sure sure subway has to be better for you. chicken teriyaki with lettuce, carrot, onion, beetroot, spinach leaves, tomato, jalapenos and honey mustard sauce. compared to beef, lettuce, mayo cheese etc on a big mac.

but if i had a choice where cal/kj werent a concern i would choose oporto. Portuguese spicy style chicken burgers. Like nandos i guess.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

LOL

ETA: Says the person who goes to Starbuck's!! LOL