How are you going to deal with all the Easter eggs?

I mean, I won't eat all of them in one day, but I plan on having one or two tomorrow, depending on the size of them and then hiding them away until I want chocolate again!

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Ate one yesterday, going to eat one tomorrow.

Because chocolate tastes good.
  • Jgasmic
    Jgasmic Posts: 219 Member
    I think things taste better when they are novelty shaped so I will eat them. But, I don't have kids around so I'll probably just be buying whatever is left half off on Monday. I believe that half off chocolates should have half the calories, but logic like that helped me put on 20 pounds so I will probably log them at full calorie. :p
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Send me some since I broke myself and don't have kids so I can't get any!
  • punkuate
    punkuate Posts: 127 Member
    I was given one that I gave to a friend. There is currently three in my house but I'm just not going to eat them.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    I'm sure I'll be having some for dessert every day. :) I generally have dessert every day anyway. Often, that dessert is chocolate.

Happy Easter!
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    I'm not buying any for myself at all. Other years I could eat 5 or more pounds of Easter Eggs over the course of a month or so! :o
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    I'll space them out over time. I just have one box of mini cadbury creme eggs and my husband brought home a giant chocolate bunny so that will probably last me several weeks.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    This is one holiday where it's just too easy to say no. Y'all can have my eggs,chocolates and other not so calorie worth it treats. I'll be putting away the pints o ice cream and beer.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    I may finish off this bag of jellybeans today, but I have no Easter chocolate. This should be remedied after I get off work tomorrow.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    By eating them!

Got some giant Reese's cups instead of an actual egg, yummy!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    This is one holiday where it's just too easy to say no. Y'all can have my eggs,chocolates and other not so calorie worth it treats. I'll be putting away the pints o ice cream and beer.

Here here.

Plus, I don't celebrate. So that helps.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,147 Member
    Eat them. WTH else am I supposed to do with them?
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    edited April 2015
    Oh, I thought this was going to be about dyed hard boiled eggs.

I make egg salad using avocado instead of mayo out of those. Not because anything is wrong with mayo, but because avocado is yummy.

We didn't dye any this year, though. My heathenism finally spread to the rest of the family.
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    I thought this was going to be like the other Easter/MMA thread. I was all ready for some frightening Easter bunny images!
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    06b160ebef621b95b8a05347c28cddd7.jpg
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    I'm going to eat my hardboiled eggs, because I'm a lover, not a fighter.
  • arditarose
    06b160ebef621b95b8a05347c28cddd7.jpg

bahaha. Made my day.
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    zyxst wrote: »
    Give them to someone else? Not eat them? Sheesh lighten up. Look outside the box.
  • fatjon73
    fatjon73 Posts: 379 Member
    Want my advice.......I work in a chocolate factory so I am qualified in this subject (we make UK Easter eggs where I work)

My Advice is to buy a bar of your favourate chocolate instead.

Easter eggs are shite....they are the lowest grade chocolate you can buy...its filled with more fats and less cocoa.....one way to tell the difference if you want a test.....this may only work in the UK...not sure....but over here we get eggs packaged with chocolate bars...be they Mars, Snicker, Dairy Milk etc etc.....buy an egg that is made by your fav choc bar maker....galaxy or dairy milk etc.....and also buy a bar of the same choc...and suck on the egg and the choc bar......

You should notice the egg is bitty, grainy, and not melt right.... but the choc bar will melt in your mouth no problem...no grit etc......this is due to the choc quality........

The Easter egg market is driven by supermarkets now.....so the price has been driven into the ground....how else can you buy 3 eggs for a quid in Asda....lol......the reason you do not get things inside eggs now is cost.....I used to love eggs with the bag of treats in the middle when you broke it open....

• kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Not buying any. That's it, simple.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics

I actually don't eat a lot of chocolate either. I'd much rather have ice cream, you get so much more for a couple hundred calories.
  • arditarose
    Give them to someone else? Not eat them? Sheesh lighten up. Look outside the box.

So we can eat or not eat chocolate. Mind blown.
  • cmcdonald525
    cmcdonald525 Posts: 140 Member
    Tomorrow is going to test my self control more than any other day! I just finished my last minute Easter shopping and my two girls are gonna hit the jackpot with their baskets and egg hunt. Thankfully my husband is one of those people with a crazy fast metabolism and sweet tooth to match, the three of them will probably finish off the majority of it before I cave. But I will have one Cadbury egg hidden away for after my workout
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    I can't eat them anymore, but I used to stick mine in the freezer. By the time I got one to melt in my mouth I was totally satisfied and wouldn't eat the whole bag at once.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    fg315iod99w7.jpg

D'awwwwww
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    arditarose wrote: »

So we can eat or not eat chocolate. Mind blown.

You don't say!
  • arditarose
    Ugh. I wish I had that little puppy right now :(
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    most of it is not vegan and thus no interest to me so its easy

now the jelly beans on the other hand...
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    arditarose wrote: »
    Ugh. I wish I had that little puppy right now :(

You might not feel that way if you had seen the pile of hair I just brushed out of the coats of my two.