Need to lose 100+ Anyone want to join my journey?

Options
124»

Replies

• abbiewright74
    Options
    I need to lose 100++ pounds! And need all the support and motivation I can get! I'm new here, well I should say I'm newly committed. I've tried this site before but never gave it a fair try but this time I'd love to. How do I add people? And how do I "see" other people? Thanks!
  • Lauryn491
    Lauryn491 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I'm not new to the community have been using it since January but usualy just log my food and get off. I need to lose atleast 100 pounds and could use some great motivation as I will do with others. My weight has been up and down since I have started my new journey in January anyone please feel free to add me and I will do the same
  • rachel_mouse
    Options
    Please add me! I need to lose 120! Love the support and motivation!
  • RATSMITH69
    RATSMITH69 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Add me too
  • plutonianfrog
    Options
    Feel free to add me, need to lose 100ish pounds.
  • Frostygirl2790
    Frostygirl2790 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the long distance life style change need to loose about 100. Anyone feel free to add, log daily and here to give and recieve support. We can do this.
  • ciaranicliam
    ciaranicliam Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in, feel free to add me!
  • tlsmomma327
    Options
    Add me! I need too loose 100. I'm just beginning too!
  • TinyMilkGoddess
    TinyMilkGoddess Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! *hugs* :smiley: I'm in! I have 100+ to lose as well. Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm one week in! Yay! :smiley:
  • happytopher
    happytopher Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am on a similar journey. This is the third time I must lose a significant amount of weight.
    Would love to be a support and be supported... Everyone needs a support system.
  • TheVogonVegan
    TheVogonVegan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Just added you, I need to lose about 130 still myself. =D
  • vdobbo1
    vdobbo1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have 75 to lose to reach my goal weight, all Friends are welcome so please add me.
  • flowerchic2323
    flowerchic2323 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Is anyone on this group a nighttime binge eater? I go great all day. I finish my supper...and all heck breaks loose. If I see the food I'm gonna eat it. Even as I tell myself not to put another bite in my mouth, as I'm taking another bite.
    I've tried folding laundry, doing other housework, started knitting.
    What do you do to keep yourself busy in the evenings so you don't eat?