My 110 lbs loss journey ! (pics including before after )

Options

Replies

• asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look fantastic!! :)
  • Inkchick
    Inkchick Posts: 31
    Options
    Well done!
  • hautetheory
    Options
    Man, you look great! I can't wait to get to that point. You should feel 30 feet tall right now.:bigsmile:
  • jcr85
    jcr85 Posts: 229
    Options
    Time to hit the weights brah.
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    thanks a lot friends, thanks a lot for your kind words of encouragement! i am looking forward to leading a healthy lifestyle.
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    fantastic effort chap.

Its refreshing to see someone do something about their lifestlye and stick with and get the amazing results you have.

If only more people had your will power and determination.

Im in awe of what you have achieved.

This is from someone who has always been in fairly decent shape.

You must be so proud of what you have done. i know i would be in your position.
  • ruby1387
    ruby1387 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Yours is a story of great motivation, patience and hardwork. Thanks for the inspiration. Great job!
  • huggett1987
    Options
    My top speed is around 124.27mph

Amazing on all your weight loss, but I did have to chuckle at your swimming top speed. Super human!
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    super good! enjoy life you deserve it!
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your awesome transformation! You have been such an encouragement to me this morning! :drinker:
    Keep up the good work!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • joied
    joied Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! You deserve every success for overcoming all those obstacles. Thank you for sharing.
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Wow well done, you look fantastic.

I'm impressed you did it through diet and exercise as well even though you were offered surgery.

Thanks for sharing your story.
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic story of inspiration! You look AWESOME!!!!!!
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    My top speed is around 124.27mph

Amazing on all your weight loss, but I did have to chuckle at your swimming top speed. Super human!

thanks for rectifying the error.....my speed is around 45 seconds for 50 meters roughly translating to slightly more than 2 miles per hour..
  • Syriene
    Syriene Posts: 238
    Options
    Great job and very motivational. You look years younger too!
  • EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Well done sir! People might think they're talking to the younger Mr. Bachchan now when you tell them your name.
  • wackywoman5150
    wackywoman5150 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    First off I want to say how sorry I am to hear that you were mocked and ridiculed. Those people are idiots in my book. I hope you learned to let go of all the hurt they may have caused you. I also want to say that you were even at a high weight, a very handsome young man. You still are very handsome and in better health, I am sure for losing so much weight. Congratulations to you! Please feel extremely proud of what you have accomplished and remember that it is a lifelong journey. Good luck in your life. I wish you loads of happiness and good health always.
  • silviadarling
    silviadarling Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! Truly motivating!
  • yourlifeyourchoice
    Options
    wow you look fab,well done! :smile:
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    :happy: Good for you!!!! It's trying to get that mindset that we're going to do this and keeping that mindset to succeed! You look wonderful! congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!