Insanity - No Weight Loss - But Some Positive Changes - PICS

Options
2»

Replies

• Woolified
    Woolified Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I did use the nutrition guide, but I substituted things I didn't like with like calorie/nutrient values. The food guide says no alcohol, I still had a glass of red here and there. I had one treat meal at a fancy Italian restaurant at the beginning of month two. I was so disheartened the whole time from no weight loss, when I matched the pictures up, I couldn't believe the difference. I did do some measurements, but I gotta find that piece of paper... then I can update inches lost.

Thank you everybody for the positive comments!!!
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You look amazing; well done!
  • mistij68
    mistij68 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Don't forget muscle weighs more than fat. You lost the fat and gained muscle! :smile: Great job! I've only been doing Insanity for three days, I hope I get great results like you.
  • OMGitzj3551k4
    OMGitzj3551k4 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    a big change, well done,
    great before and after pics :)
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    It looks like your burned some fat and you put it in muscles. You look great!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Bet you are feeling great, too!!
  • JessieePoooh
    JessieePoooh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just WOW! Those amazing results and no weight loss? Hard to believe, you look sooo much better! Great job :) You're looking awesome!!
  • michelleonamission
    michelleonamission Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    U may have not lost any actual pounds, but I can see u have toned and smoothed out. Good job!
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Well you definitely changed your body. The weight # is not always key.. I'm sure you've seen changes with your clothes and health and that is what matters.. and you look like you've definitely lost inches, so i wouldn't be too worried about the # on the scale. GREAT JOB!
  • eapragar
    eapragar Posts: 15
    Options
    Amazing! You are an inspiration to me. I just finished the 2nd week of month 1 and have been a little discouraged. I feel myself building cardio endurance and pushing myself harder as I get stronger, but I haven't had any changes on the scale or my measurements. You give me hope and motivation. You have smoothed out A LOT and if my results are anything like yours I will be beyond thrilled. Thank you for sharing!
  • ziggypop93
    ziggypop93 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I so needed to see this today! I've been feeling frustrated that now that I'm working out I'm not seeing any weight loss. My husband says he sees changes in my appearance but I'm so stuck on that stupid number on the scale I have been wanting to cry. So thank you, you look amazing and it makes me remember that just because the scale isn't moving doesn't mean there are no changes going on.
  • notyouraveragetalia
    notyouraveragetalia Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Amaaaazing! You look fab
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    No weight loss, but a lot of muscle gain - you look great!
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Great transformation!!! You look absolutely amazing! Keep up the awesome work, hun!!! :)
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Great job! Just have to keep reminding ourselves that the scale doesnt mean everything!
  • kandyice1
    kandyice1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Those are some great changes with your body. Keep up the good work.
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!
  • dreamweavers4
    Options
    A great example of how you don't always want to look at the scale, you look great, who cares how much you wiegh, you are looking so much healthier and you have definatly slimed down!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!