RID THE FAT - DRINK H2O (WATER)

Convert your solid fat to liquid fat for metabolization with H2O!

In order for solid body fat to convert from solid state to liquid state, the body has to break it down from solid state.

It can be done through restricting calories, exercise, or drinking water. (please note that drinking water doesn't substitute for exercising or eating properly, it's merely a tool to help).

In order for the solid body fat to convert to liquid body fat it needs 2-hydrogen atoms. You can get that in different ways, but the easiest way to get excess is through the consumption of water...made up of 2 Hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom - H2O.

This tip is just that...a tip. It's not a green light to toss all your nutritional and physical activities out the window, but to enhance your journey.

Consuming water comes with responsibility as well. Too much water can cause you to diminish your electrolyte stores in the body. There have been stories of people "drowning" themselves from drinking too much water.

HAPPY TRANSFORMATION!

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    :huh:
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member

Consuming water comes with responsibility as well.

I really don't want to live in a world where drinking water, one of the most basic animal functions, is considered a responsibility.

Paying my bills requires responsibility. Walking my dogs requires responsibility. Completing work assignments promptly requires responsibility.

Recognizing thirst, finding a container, turning on the tap, and swallowing . . . not so much.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Oh dear. :noway:
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    edited April 2015

That's not how "it" (fat metabolism) works.
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,624 Member
    lol_spongebob.gif
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member

I really don't want to live in a world where drinking water, one of the most basic animal functions, is considered a responsibility.

Paying my bills requires responsibility. Walking my dogs requires responsibility. Completing work assignments promptly requires responsibility.

Recognizing thirst, finding a container, turning on the tap, and swallowing . . . not so much.

Now, now, we can't be urinating just anywhere.

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    And I actually like exercising more than not these days, but I WISH drinking water would get rid of fat. I've always been someone who naturally drank tons (well, not really tons, as that would be irresponsible!) of water, so I could have avoided ever getting fat if that were so.

Sigh, sadly no.
  • glevinso
    glevinso Posts: 1,895 Member
    Threads like this make me *heart* MFP...
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,494 Member
    edited April 2015
    You do realize that if you live in CA, doing this will be more costly.

http://gov.ca.gov/docs/4.1.15_Executive_Order.pdf

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • janejellyroll
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    And I actually like exercising more than not these days, but I WISH drinking water would get rid of fat. I've always been someone who naturally drank tons (well, not really tons, as that would be irresponsible!) of water, so I could have avoided ever getting fat if that were so.

Sigh, sadly no.

If drinking water really burnt fat, I'd be done. I love water, I crave it. My co-workers are always making fun of me because I take my water bottle everywhere.

Unfortunately, it's the calories that count . . . not the water.
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Is this a serious post or is someone selling something? Though im pretty sure water is still free...
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    In.
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited April 2015
    Sheesh, it looks like the OP drank the fad diet kool-aid.

We need a head slap emoticon. :)
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Consuming water comes with responsibility as well. Too much water can cause you to diminish your electrolyte stores in the body. There have been stories of people "drowning" themselves from drinking too much water.

This is why I drink Brawndo. It's got electrolytes.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member

In order for solid body fat to convert from solid state to liquid state, the body has to break it down from solid state.

It can be done through restricting calories, exercise, or drinking water. (please note that drinking water doesn't substitute for exercising or eating properly, it's merely a tool to help).

In order for the solid body fat to convert to liquid body fat it needs 2-hydrogen atoms. You can get that in different ways, but the easiest way to get excess is through the consumption of water...made up of 2 Hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom - H2O.

This tip is just that...a tip. It's not a green light to toss all your nutritional and physical activities out the window, but to enhance your journey.

Water, calorie restricting, and exercise, all except water, break down fat, so your pro tip is - drink water to lose fat.

Right! Thank you!
  • jessietrumble
    jessietrumble Posts: 15 Member
    You’ve probably heard it more than once: drink more water to help you lose more weight. But does water really help weight loss? The short answer is yes. Drinking water helps boost your metabolism, cleanse your body of waste and acts as an appetite suppressant. Also, drinking more water helps your body stop retaining water, leading you to drop those extra pounds of water weight. So what can you do to make sure you’re drinking the recommended eight-to-10 8-ounce glasses per day to keep yourself hydrated and encourage weight loss?
  • janejellyroll
    You’ve probably heard it more than once: drink more water to help you lose more weight. But does water really help weight loss? The short answer is yes. Drinking water helps boost your metabolism, cleanse your body of waste and acts as an appetite suppressant. Also, drinking more water helps your body stop retaining water, leading you to drop those extra pounds of water weight. So what can you do to make sure you’re drinking the recommended eight-to-10 8-ounce glasses per day to keep yourself hydrated and encourage weight loss?

Gee, I don't know. The suspense is killing me.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member

Sigh, sadly no.

If drinking water really burnt fat, I'd be done. I love water, I crave it. My co-workers are always making fun of me because I take my water bottle everywhere.

Unfortunately, it's the calories that count . . . not the water.

I'd be thin as a rail if this one weird trick worked. I drink an unholy amount of the stuff. To the point that my doctor recommended that I drink a sports drink each day because my blood sodium was low. Stupid meds and dry mouth.

• PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member

And it's not even Friday yet!

Wait... is this backwards week? And to think, no one told me!
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member

Now, now, we can't be urinating just anywhere.

Are you *sure* about that?