Calorie Counter

Message Boards Fun & Games
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

We Broke Up Because....... part 2 .....

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFiftyFabulousFantasticFifty Member Posts: 179,040 Member Member Posts: 179,040 Member
    Found out he was getting all dressed up and sneaking out to wine & dine some Guy who watches wheels! 😟
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Member Posts: 2,532 Member Member Posts: 2,532 Member
    She didn't like my lego pieces next to my bed. Sometimes inspiration strikes at 1am, and you just gotta build.
  • Kyle_AKA_MooseKyle_AKA_Moose Member, Premium Posts: 1,057 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,057 Member
    I stepped on a lego in the middle of the night. Thought I was going to lose my foot. He had to go!
  • Kyle_AKA_MooseKyle_AKA_Moose Member, Premium Posts: 1,057 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,057 Member
    Didn't understand that I wasn't sleepwalking. I was just getting a midnight snack.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 244,403 Member Member Posts: 244,403 Member
    Dayyumm.. he ate day and night, I couldn't afford him :D
    Said she was going to be my sugar mama and support me
    Her intentions were cruel
    She wanted me to do everything, The cook does not do the dishes too......
    She didn't believe plating take out qualified as slaving away in the kitchen..... That's hard work! :p
  • swcliftonswclifton Member, Premium Posts: 325 Member Member, Premium Posts: 325 Member
    All he ever wanted to do was work, no play...come on let's play!
  • BananabeatsBananabeats Member Posts: 73 Member Member Posts: 73 Member
    He wouldn't cut my toenails - with his teeth
  • poland_dianapoland_diana Member, Premium Posts: 1,210 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,210 Member
    Feet smelled like old cheese.
  • BananabeatsBananabeats Member Posts: 73 Member Member Posts: 73 Member
    Don't you know it! 🤣🧀

Wouldn't stop with the backseat driving.
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 22,527 Member Member Posts: 22,527 Member
    He screamed too loud when I made him ride in the trunk. 🙄
  • poland_dianapoland_diana Member, Premium Posts: 1,210 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,210 Member
    She would hide me in the trunk when her friends came around. 🤔
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Member Posts: 2,532 Member Member Posts: 2,532 Member
    She thought I was hiding her, when I asked he to go get nachos for us. I would have shared them!
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 22,527 Member Member Posts: 22,527 Member
    The paper bag he made me wear over my head in public was one of those small lunch bags. I could barely breathe,
    She hoard to much craft paper around my house to the point I couldn’t walk in my own place. Plus she made cute paper dolls with it. I just couldn’t take it anymore...her hoarding almost burned my house down.
  • FabulousFantasticFiftyFabulousFantasticFifty Member Posts: 179,040 Member Member Posts: 179,040 Member
    Her house burned down, so I offered her my couch for a spell... unfortunately, she's been living on my couch for seven years. 🥴
  • Minion_training_programMinion_training_program Member Posts: 8,054 Member Member Posts: 8,054 Member
    Wait? When were we together to begin with? Why did no one told me?