Sex Vs weight

Options
Hi every one just want to ask that does sex has anything to do with gaining weight and secondly eating or drinking after sex increase the size of belly do you ppl agree ?
Need serious views ..

Replies

• tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,361 Member
    Options
    No no and no
  • ShayanKhan2015
    ShayanKhan2015 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Have you experienced it and observed it ..
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Wha?? Only time sex results in weight gain or a big belly is when one wasn't using protection!
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,361 Member
    Options
    Have you experienced it and observed it ..

No, hence the no no and no.

Tell us why you thing sex would make someone gain weight, and why eating after sex would cause weight gain.

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Hi every one just want to ask that does sex has anything to do with gaining weight and secondly eating or drinking after sex increase the size of belly do you ppl agree ?
    Need serious views ..

:trollface:
  • ShayanKhan2015
    Options
    It's happening with me that's why I'm asking for it and want to know with some scientific reasons ..
  • Alatariel75
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm pretty sure getting laid isn't what's making you put on weight.... ohhhh... is this a humblebrag? "Check it out, I'm getting so much nookie it's making me chubby?"

I suppose if sex makes you super hungry and you eat a lot more after than you would if you weren't getting any, that could make you put on weight....
  • ShayanKhan2015
    Options
    Wha?? Only time sex results in weight gain or a big belly is when one wasn't using protection!

Can you explain what kind of protection and go in detail coz it's a public forum every body will get to know if they are going through this ..
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    It's happening with me that's why I'm asking for it and want to know with some scientific reasons ..

it sounds like you are in a new relationship... so you're probably spending more time together, less time working out. time together, pre and post coitus is spent having some food and drinks... it's new relationship weight. it's normal.

have-good-sex.gif
  • Alatariel75
    edited April 2015
    Options

Can you explain what kind of protection and go in detail coz it's a public forum every body will get to know if they are going through this ..

I mean birth control and pregnancy. If you don't know about that, please stop having sex immediately.
  • ShayanKhan2015
    Options

I'm a guy so no pregnancy issues ;) and not new to it, seems like I have to google it
  • Alatariel75
    Options

it sounds like you are in a new relationship... so you're probably spending more time together, less time working out. time together, pre and post coitus is spent having some food and drinks... it's new relationship weight. it's normal.

have-good-sex.gif

Yup, the "all we do is shag, drink and eat" period of the relationship definitely can add the pounds.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I'm a guy so no pregnancy issues ;) and not new to it, seems like I have to google it

if you're getting fat its because you're eating too much... the sex is just a happy coincidence!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

if you're getting fat its because you're eating too much... the sex is just a happy coincidence!

yeah, but keep getting fat and the sex might stop.
  • ShayanKhan2015
    Options

Let me explain a little more ..
    When I'm done with sex then I've a urge for a drink or water right after it and no extra food ..
  • Alatariel75
    Options
    Well water isn't going to make you put on weight, and neither is sex.
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Let me explain a little more ..
    When I'm done with sex then I've a urge for a drink or water right after it and no extra food ..
    Maybe due to exertion?

I'm not sure that gaining weight and sex have a correlation
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    If you've started gaining weight, out of all the things in your life you could attribute it to, why choose sex?
  • ShayanKhan2015
    Options
    You seem more skeptic but I feel this way and I notice that after sex my belly is increasing in size and may b I'm wrong so I was just asking for opinions anyway uncle google says it's happy weight or may be you eat a lot and no excerise ..
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    You seem more skeptic but I feel this way and I notice that after sex my belly is increasing in size and may b I'm wrong so I was just asking for opinions anyway uncle google says it's happy weight or may be you eat a lot and no excerise ..

When you say after sex, do you mean directly after, or do you mean you've started having sex recently and noticed that since you've started having sex you've been gaining weight on your belly?

Either way, the reason is, as you say, 'you eat a lot and no excerise', which is essentially the reason everyone gains weight.