PSA for Women: Weight loss can make your boobs BIGGER.

Options
2»

Replies

• kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Your boobs didn't get bigger, your band size decreased, so your cup size grew.

When I started I was a 38D, and now I'm a 30G. Same size boobs, much smaller back...
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    Start benching. I wear the same size, but completely fill the cups (I was wearing a B, but could have worn an A before). My bigger pecs make my boobs look huge now!
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options

When I started I was a 38D, and now I'm a 30G. Same size boobs, much smaller back...

Oof that might be a hard size to find!
    I've heard women with 30B having issues finding a bra...

• kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options

Yeah, it's no picnic. Amazon and British bra makers have now become my friends!
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    terem00 wrote: »
    Well lucky you then!
    I was a 38D and lost 75lbs, now today I don't need even need to wear a bra!

What is lucky about needing a bra size that is almost impossible to find (and when you do, it is really expensive)? At my best weight I wore a 38C. At my highest weight I wore a 50DD. I am currently in a 44I and can only find one bra under $50 that goes that high. If the "girls" don't start dropping their fat soon, I may have to go for custom.

• 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    lisalsd1 wrote: »
    Start benching. I wear the same size, but completely fill the cups (I was wearing a B, but could have worn an A before). My bigger pecs make my boobs look huge now!

Me too ... well, maybe not huuuuge, but definitely higher, tighter, fuller ... all good stuff. And I'm starting to worry I'll have to toss some of my favorite bras because I'm on the last (well, first) hook. Sniff.
  • cresyluna
    cresyluna Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just a heads up, herroom.com also has a ridiculous range of sizes and free shipping deals and stuff (which is where I got a couple of 32DD bras). And yes, "smaller bra" does not always equal actually smaller breasts - although pretty sure my cup size already dropped a little - time for more pushups!
  • ar9179
    ar9179 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    cresyluna wrote: »
    Just a heads up, herroom.com also has a ridiculous range of sizes and free shipping deals and stuff (which is where I got a couple of 32DD bras). And yes, "smaller bra" does not always equal actually smaller breasts - although pretty sure my cup size already dropped a little - time for more pushups!

I've been buying from there, too. Yes. Lots of options in hard to find sizes! The universal sizing thing helps out since makers vary. There is still room for error once you get into cup sizes larger than a D. Not inexpensive, but that's par for the course when you can't buy your bra in a brick and mortar store.

I was a 38 GG (still wearing on tightest setting) and am now a 36 H. yaaaaaaaay :/ I'm not buying anything until I lose more and the bras I have offer zero support. Hoping for a DDD cup so that I can look for clearanced ones in a store until maintenance. Just a couple more inches!!!
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    cresyluna wrote: »

Unfortunately, they carry the same 3 choices everyone else does. My favorite among those 3 choices runs a little small so I actually would need a 44J, which they don't make.

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options

30 B is rare. I'm looking for 30C's now and even that is a little rare.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!