Do I count liquids?

Options
124»

Replies

• MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Don't listen to these people. I never count my liquids. Including my pureed steak and bacon. OOh and I pureed everything I buy from Burger king!

yes you need to count them. for example if you drink a mango juice only 1 litre it is 540 cal and 133 g sugars.. that means i am way over my sugar daily intake. if i drink all that mango juice it like replacing a meal. So if you drink anything except water you need to count it.
    This is why some people ask themselves '' oh why am I not losing weight? '' when finally they don't take int account of alcohol, milk, tea, coffe with sugar, juices, sparkling soft drinks, etcccccc

I did not say nothing about fruit juices. I was talking about steak. Liquid never counts if it's pureed steak!

True story. I'm so tired of people on this site being NON-supportive!!! I thought we were all here for the same things!

Are you saying I am not supportive? I gave her the best advice she could get! While some people telling her not to count liquids!! A person can live only drinking water and other drinks because they contain lots of everything. If you have a better advice PLEASE I want to hear!

Liquids are processed differently by your body! They go to your bladder instead of your intestines

BRAVO BRAVO You discovered the hot water!
    Please do some researches and then talk to me! Things you drink befre they do the world trip and then they exit from yout body!
    And for your knowledge the liquids go before to the small intestine....
    PASSO E CHIUDO

Please learn some science before trying to tell me that the liquids I drink take trips around the world. This is ridiculously false!!!

There is no need of learning science. You can also observe it around you. When you drink alchool, what happens? the stomach absorbe it and goes in your blood and then reach your brain very quickly. That's what happens with any other drinks. Your body will take all nutruitions from it, transform it in molecules before they can be absorbed into the blood and carried to cells throughout the body. What you expell is what your body doesn't need.
  • MissSaturday
    Options
    If you are serious about this you should put everything down that goes INSIDE your mouth... PERIOD
    I suggest him to try only for a day to record his liquids and dressing.
  • 13tea
    13tea Posts: 55
    Options
    Anything you ingest, you log. It may not seem like much but it makes a big difference.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Don't listen to these people. I never count my liquids. Including my pureed steak and bacon. OOh and I pureed everything I buy from Burger king!

burger-king.jpg

Ow Snap, he brought out a can of Flame.

I don't care what they say your fries are the best!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    How much you wanna bet whierd? :))

Whatchu got to bet with?
  • MissSaturday
    Options

Whatchu got to bet with?

6 lbs... you lose must lose 6 lbs in a week.. ok??
  • whierd
    Options

Whatchu got to bet with?

Why on earth would I want to do something so unhealthy?
  • MissSaturday
    Options

Whatchu got to bet with?

i don't feel it is unhealthy if you gain it with exercise :)
  • whierd
    Options

Whatchu got to bet with?

You lose weight, not gain it.

Also, losing 6lbs in a week from exercise only would require burning a total of 21,000 calories. That is 3,000 calories per day.
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hi Ann! If a liquid obtains calories, I would most definitely count it...water is the only freebie, but I guess we still document that too. :-P
  • MissSaturday
    Options

Whatchu got to bet with?

You lose weight, not gain it.

Also, losing 6lbs in a week from exercise only would require burning a total of 21,000 calories. That is 3,000 calories per day.

All those number don't work for me. I do 2/3 hrs workout with half an hour break between those hrs and lose that avarage.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    don't forget about condiments. ketchup, relish, mustard, mayo.... everything

I only count mayo and bbq sauce. Don't use enough ketchup to really count for me personally.
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Well this thread got whierd real quick.