plastic wrap around stomach?

Options
13»

Replies

• Lillahe
    Lillahe Posts: 37 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Body wraps have been around for a long time actually. They are temporary in nature as it is mostly a matter of water. But it does help push moisturizers or whatever treatment deeper into the skin. They are helpful for a special upcoming event.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Dont be mean. Does someone own clingfilm shares in here?
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    nope. A healthy diet and proper exercise are the only thing that works. Sorry people are being rude to you.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    Damn, I read this as "plastic wrap around sandwich" and thought you were going to be asking about the harmful effects of saran wrap on your food or something.

I still can't decide if this would have been a more or less interesting discussion than if it had actually said sandwich.

Only if she'd asked whether wrapping a sandwich in saran wrap would increase its iron percentage. To 100%.

Oh please no! I'll never look at iron percentages the same ever again :explode:
    I miss Cheeriogate....

sad-panda.jpg
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I see these posts all the time but I still don't really understand what it (purportedly) does, even on a temporary basis.

So you wrap yourself with prep h and saran wrap, and leave it on for ...? Do you do something while it is on? And then you take it off and take off the prep h and are magically down water weight until you drink something?
    Is this just like, if you wake up feeling bloated and have a really awesome dress you need to wear that day?
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    MyM0wM0w wrote: »
    Damn, I read this as "plastic wrap around sandwich" and thought you were going to be asking about the harmful effects of saran wrap on your food or something.

I still can't decide if this would have been a more or less interesting discussion than if it had actually said sandwich.

Only if she'd asked whether wrapping a sandwich in saran wrap would increase its iron percentage. To 100%.

I miss Cheeriogate....

sad-panda.jpg

It took a strong level of control not to reply to that trainwreck of a thread. But alas, i caved in the dying moments and put my two cents worth in. Something horrible about a mental institution or something like that :blushing:

Fear not @MyM0wM0w I'm sure blondebeauty will be back soon with an even more entertaining thread :#
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    threnjen wrote: »
    I see these posts all the time but I still don't really understand what it (purportedly) does, even on a temporary basis.

So you wrap yourself with prep h and saran wrap, and leave it on for ...? Do you do something while it is on? And then you take it off and take off the prep h and are magically down water weight until you drink something?
    Is this just like, if you wake up feeling bloated and have a really awesome dress you need to wear that day?

It makes you sweat profusely. So you're sweating out all your fat :+1::D
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    threnjen wrote: »

once you wrap it on you have layer on mayonnaise and then stand on your head for eight house so all the toxins sweat out of your head.
  • ActuarialChef
    ActuarialChef Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options

Hahahaha
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    Options
    whaaaaat
  • _Justinian_
    _Justinian_ Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I laughed a lot harder at this thread than I intended to. lol
  • Lillahe
    Lillahe Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Most body wraps involve a moisturizing treatment as this enhances the skins appearance. Hopefully professionals won't be using PrepH, :P Moist or dry heat may be applied as well as massage. It probably isn't a good idea for pregnant women or anyone with high blood pressure since it is designed to increase circulation to whatever area.