View Diary??

Options

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    cskone38 wrote: »
    People please, some of you need to block us from seeing your diary! Like I really wanna know you ate Wings N Wedges from Shell Gas Station!!?? Yuck!!

Those are usually the people that I want to high five the most. After a wet nap or two, of course. Good for them for either fitting foods they love into their diet or logging it anyway, even if it was a "cheat" day. They should get kudos for that, imo.

As others have said, if the food choices of other people are going to bother you this much, maybe consider no longer looking at open diaries?

• SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    People please, some of you need to block us from seeing your diary! Like I really wanna know you ate Wings N Wedges from Shell Gas Station!!?? Yuck!!

1. Don't look at their diary. You have to make an effort to look...so basically, you chose to click on their profile and then click "view diary".
    2. How is it any of your business what someone else eats?
    3. Wings and Wedges are delicious.
    4. You would hate what I eat on a daily basis and I lose weight at a healthy, normal pace.
    5. Stop being judgmental.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Judges someone else's diary and has his locked, lol!!!

OK-animated-gif.gif
  • VBJONLY
    VBJONLY Posts: 25
    Options

I do understand your point because the majority of the of the friends I once had with open dairies only loaded themseleves up with fast food & refined sugar. I'm not saying that I eat totally healthy... but you are what you eat.
  • Lexicpt
    Lexicpt Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Wings and wedges are good, dude.
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    14sNkocXYaH6i4.gif
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    VBJONLY wrote: »

I do understand your point because the majority of the of the friends I once had with open dairies only loaded themseleves up with fast food & refined sugar. I'm not saying that I eat totally healthy... but you are what you eat.

<<<<<< I eat poptarts, strudels and ice cream, etc. I guess I am what I eat!!! LOL
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

so what's wrong with being wedges and wings....nom nom

lots of protein, carbs and needed fat....and let's not forget about the taste...

• JenMaselli
    JenMaselli Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Recently I had a lunch that consisted of a Ho Ho and girl scout cookies. And I came in under my calorie goal for the day. Haters gonna hate.
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

In that case, I'm a bottle of beer, nachos and a donut or seventeen. Right on.

ETA: And cheesecurds. All of the cheesecurds.
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options

7ndogs25f9ui.gif

• maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options

So avoid fruits and nuts.
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    honestly i do browse my friends diaries. sometimes i think wow that was an off day! but hey i have those too. none of us got here by eating too many carrot and celery sticks, so saying other people's food is gross is kinda pointing at the speck in they're eye while ignoring the plank in yours.
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options

7ndogs25f9ui.gif

LOL...I love this.
  • jigglyjessica
    jigglyjessica Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Serah87 wrote: »

<<<<<< I eat poptarts, strudels and ice cream, etc. I guess I am what I eat!!! LOL

Your'e sweet
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options

OK-animated-gif.gif
    bingley-giggles.gif

Hypocrites are such fun, aren't they?
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    i love open diaries... First because it gives me new food ideas, second i like to see how people eat like "real" people without cutting out a bunch of stuff they love and still manage to lose weight because we often think we can't eat certain items when we are living a healthier lifestyle... Kudos to that wing & wedge person... not only are they being true to themselves, they are tracking their food, no matter what it is... we aren't here to play pretend, the only person we are lying to is ourselves by not tracking the foods we eat... :p
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I just ate a Cadbury egg.

Deal with it.
  • RacheLoko
    RacheLoko Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    The thing is some days people do really well and other not so good. They put their diary out for everyone to see, without judgement. Don't like it, do look at it.
  • uvi5
    uvi5 Posts: 710 Member
    Options

OK-animated-gif.gif

^Right on! :smiley: