Anyone doing Insanity?

Options

Replies

• kmillers
    kmillers Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    month two week one day three max sweat intervals done. maxed out about eight times
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Day: 12 of INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Volume 1 Back to Core"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Day: 13 of INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Strength"=Done! ...tired now...
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Day: 14 of INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Relief"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Day: 15 of INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Speed & Agility"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    today was tough. allergies. :s pushed through, but I felt like I had a heavy, wet, hot, itchy blanket wrapped around my head. I know I'm in the minority here, but...I'm ready for the snow to come back. I'm not allergic to that. :(
    "Day: 16 of INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Vertical Plyo"=Done!
  • bwdcjk
    bwdcjk Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I just started Insanity yesterday. It's tough and I am no where near doing it in good form or all the way through...yet...but oddly enough I do like it. I've had the dvd's for 2 years and was too afraid to try it. I finally decided I needed to push myself. Hoping for great results.
  • papoose97
    papoose97 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started the original insanity yesterday. I haven't worked out since I got pregnant 3 years ago, so I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. I felt great after day 2, but it is hard, which it should be!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    allergies don't feel as bad today. HOWEVER...I slept like crap last night. maybe got three (broken) hours TOPS.

"Day: 17 of INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Strength"=Done! yup...want to go back to bed!
  • xMissFatty
    xMissFatty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started the original Insanity on Monday. I never work out, apart from the odd jog here and there, and I'm finding it really, really tough. I done Cardio Power Resistance today and just couldn't get into position fast enough. By the time I managed to get down into push up position they were onto something else! Did anyone else experience this? I just don't know how I will improve if I can't even keep up with the exercises
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    so, I'm playing Bloodborne yesterday (finally beat that damn "Cleric Beast"!)...and I have a sneezing fit! I roll forward on one and feel a "pop" in my right oblique! well, that hurt. doing "relief" today was bliss. made the sore spot feel good. I may hit it again after work, before my "night out with old friends". despite a pain in my side, I slept better too. I can breath again. stupid allergies. all the dumb things I've done...and I get hurt sneezing?

"Day: 18 of INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Relief"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Day: 19 of INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Game Day & Overtime"=Done! there are a couple moves in "overtime" I think I would suck at even if I wasn't tired. D'OH!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Day: 20 of INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Vertical Plyo"=Done!
  • XJShinoda
    XJShinoda Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You guys are getting such good result! I am doing Insanity Max30 Month 2 workout, number is not dropping. Maybe I was doing real bad in watching my diet, been eating a lot these two weeks.

Do you all feel an increase in appetite since started working out?
  • KingsGirl4
    KingsGirl4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    No actually I had a hard time consuming all the food suggested. I decided to follow the meal plan because I wanted to have the right fuel for my body to complete the workouts. So, by eating every 2.5-3 hours, I never feel hungry and am always satisfied.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Day: 21 of INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Back to Core"=Done!
  • XJShinoda
    XJShinoda Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    KingsGirl4 wrote: »
    No actually I had a hard time consuming all the food suggested. I decided to follow the meal plan because I wanted to have the right fuel for my body to complete the workouts. So, by eating every 2.5-3 hours, I never feel hungry and am always satisfied.

I have food cravings all the time, especially for food that is high in sugar content. And i eat every 2 hourly, sometimes even shorter interval. People see me with food all the time. LOL
  • KingsGirl4
    KingsGirl4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options

@xjshinoda is your food diary open? You need to find the right power foods that will keep you full. Try having some nuts. Also try drinking tea- preferably green- that's helped with my cravings a lot..
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Day: 22 of INSANITY: THE ASYLUM REST"=Done!
  • miss_neal
    miss_neal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 8 of Insanity. Need to work more on my caloric intake.