Would you prefer ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD or be broke with the one you love ?

silene87
silene87 Posts: 30 Member
I just want the one I love, dear men there are some woman who are here and ready stop chasing *kitten* plz thank u

Replies

• DrDreamer
    DrDreamer Posts: 124 Member
    All the money in the world.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Love conquers all!
  • silene87
    U know I think I may change my answer lol I'm making a list of how stress free I would be bouncing from one country to the next lol wishful thinking
  • silene87
    Heart can't take no more pain how about MAKE IT RAIN LOL
  • DrDreamer
    DrDreamer Posts: 124 Member
    silene87 wrote: »
    U know I think I may change my answer lol I'm making a list of how stress free I would be bouncing from one country to the next lol wishful thinking

Lol, I agree, if I had money, I could travel from country to country to find the one I love.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    I just want you to use a period.
  • silene87
    Hahahhahahah
  • silene87
    Considering I am an ESL teacher, that was a curveball to the chest lol
  • La_Malfaisante_
    La_Malfaisante_ Posts: 1,064 Member
    All the money and a boy toy...
  • silene87
    All the money and a boy toy...
    Agree good one!!!
  • usernameenvy
    usernameenvy Posts: 140 Member
    The one i love for sure. When you find that someone who you can just sit with and laugh and talk and be affectionate with and completely lose the world, the one who has your back through the worst situations imaginable, the one who gives you reason to smile on even the shittiest days, the one you can call your lover your best friend your sole mate, money doesn't matter and you realise that you will always find a way by.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,032 Member
    You know what they say - Money can't buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.

Kidding. I'd live in a cardboard box under a bridge with my husband if I had to.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    The one i love for sure. When you find that someone who you can just sit with and laugh and talk and be affectionate with and completely lose the world, the one who has your back through the worst situations imaginable, the one who gives you reason to smile on even the shittiest days, the one you can call your lover your best friend your sole mate, money doesn't matter and you realise that you will always find a way by.

vvvvv Sole Mates vvvvv

How%2BSole%2BMates%2BKiss%2Bwith%2BTongue.gif
  • stephaniejsharp
    stephaniejsharp Posts: 1,568 Member

vvvvv Sole Mates vvvvv

Lmao
  • stephaniejsharp
    stephaniejsharp Posts: 1,568 Member
    I say find your SOUL mate first..weather the good and the bad and the rest will
    Follow.
  • usernameenvy
    usernameenvy Posts: 140 Member
    oh man i'm normally so good with my spelling ! i totally deserve that lol
  • silene87

vvvvv Sole Mates vvvvv

Lmao
    I love it

• silene87
    I say find your SOUL mate first..weather the good and the bad and the rest will
    Follow.

I hope so thank u!
  • silene87
    You know what they say - Money can't buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.

Kidding. I'd live in a cardboard box under a bridge with my husband if I had to.

Yes I agree
  • silene87

That was beautiful and the crazy thing is I keep thinking I found it,,,, but maybe God has a better plan. I won't understand it now , but his reasons are better , I'll wait I guess