Would you prefer ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD or be broke with the one you love ?

Replies

• determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    broke with the man I love <3 money means nothing to me ;)
  • Nezz123
    Nezz123 Posts: 35 Member
    For others, I'd take the money so I could give it to them. But selfishly....to be broke with someone I love. When you've got that, even parking lot pizza is delicious and the DMV is fun.
  • silene87
    silene87 Posts: 30 Member
    broke with the man I love <3 money means nothing to me ;)
    Yes ma'am !!!
  • silene87
    Nezz123 wrote: »
    For others, I'd take the money so I could give it to them. But selfishly....to be broke with someone I love. When you've got that, even parking lot pizza is delicious and the DMV is fun.

Said it right
  • syedaounabbas
    syedaounabbas Posts: 1,379 Member
    If I could have all the money just by handing her in? I would hand her in with pleasure. Surely she is trouble. :#
  • silene87
    If I could have all the money just by handing her in? I would hand her in with pleasure. Surely she is trouble. :#

Nicely said lol
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Money

How does one know love is real? or is the question suggesting that it's a fact?
  • silene87
    ZooksBrah wrote: »
    Money

You really don't know until that person is willing to do anything to make u happy, not to take the easy way out and work hard for your love, when you love , and you love hard, your blind, but don't make excuses for someone becuz you love them , that's our problem we get weak , you just know your intuition will tell u and ask God for signs
  • silene87
    I would rather not love than get hurt again but the loneliness is eating at me
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    silene87 wrote: »
    ZooksBrah wrote: »
    Money

You really don't know until that person is willing to do anything to make u happy, not to take the easy way out and work hard for your love, when you love , and you love hard, your blind, but don't make excuses for someone becuz you love them , that's our problem we get weak , you just know your intuition will tell u and ask God for signs

I can't relate to the last part, I consider my self agnostic.

Lets say I have/am in love, but the person changed into someone I do not think i can be with. So, with that, if i picked the person I "love", mi still unhappy. Picking money, I'm still unhappy, but I can use the money selfishly or lovingly.

The thread basically asks which would make you happier, correct? therefore, I guess neither
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    I can always fall in love again, but I could never replace all the money in the world. Lol
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,761 Member
    I already tried the marry for love thing. Marriage is a pain in the *kitten*. Give me money and the lust phase for the rest of my life. Money does buy happiness. A lot easier to cry in a porche than it is on a bicycle.
  • sidsiidhu
    sidsiidhu Posts: 83 Member
    I'd wish for love for eternity but let's get real here love only lasts especially with this generation just a couple of years. Without the wealth and materilistic things the lady would pack her bags in a jippy and board the next train. Bye bye
  • sidsiidhu
    sidsiidhu Posts: 83 Member
    I already tried the marry for love thing. Marriage is a pain in the *kitten*. Give me money and the lust phase for the rest of my life. Money does buy happiness. A lot easier to cry in a porche than it is on a bicycle.

True say.
  • DanD2487
    DanD2487 Posts: 130 Member
    I just want to find someone willing to put in the same work I did, that really meant what they said. Sick of slamming my heart into a wall over and over, idk if I'll be able to believe again
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,908 Member
    If I had all the money in the world, who's going to give back change? Also I'd be the only one able to buy anything.

Money only matters when you need it. Yes you need some to pay bills, pay for food, etc., but after necessities are taken care of, the rest is just material stuff that people get tired of and replace. Kinda hard to replace memories with someone you really love. So of course, I'll take love.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • kkarcher94511
    kkarcher94511 Posts: 196 Member
    broke with the one i love-just how we started lol. but you know the beauty of that-start off flat *kitten* broke, but working hard together to stay hard to a budget, save and work our butts off and make an awesome future
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Money
  • Nicospan
    Nicospan Posts: 1,175 Member
    Money,can buy everything.
  • Tattedupmommy5
    Tattedupmommy5 Posts: 991 Member
    I'd rather be broke with someone I love!!
    With that love we share, we can be like Bonnie and Clyde! Haha