Emilia777 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    KCoolBeanz wrote: »
    Female
    5'0"
    178.1 lbs
    TDEE (cut between 15-20%)
    BF 26.7
    Train 3 x week, and I gave up deliberate cardio. I hike when it's nice out because I enjoy it.

Maybe I’m reading this wrong - do you mean your TDEE is 2150, or that’s what you eat? I ask because I’ve been playing with the IIFYM calculator all day and I don’t think 2150 would be 12-20% less than your TDEE. I hope you don’t mind me asking.
  • Emilia777
    Emilia777 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Female
    5'7"
    131 lbs
    TDEE
    BF: no idea
    Lift 4x per wk, 1-2x cardio and yoga

Can I be you when I grow up?
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Male
    6'2
    Neat - I eat 'em baby!
    How many calories in a bad real estate agent?
    BF - lol...ya right
    Exercise is the work of satan.
  • Alipop
    Alipop Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    5'8" female
    27% bodyfat
    1500 per day rest to 2150 on workout
    Strength training 5x/week plus 1 HIIT and 1 longer cardio (a hike on active rest day)
    IIFYM aiming for 35% protein/45% carbs/20% fat... On rest days more fat less carbs to drop to 1500 a day
    I do this for 8-10 weeks then slowly increase my calories back to TDEE for 3 months then do another wave.
    It's slow fat loss but I'm gaining muscle (like, a lot) and in the end I'll be able to eat 2750 cal a day to maintain my goal of 170 lbs at 15-20% bodyfat. Plus I perform well at the gym (powerlifting) which is my main goal.
  • itschanelle
    itschanelle Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Emilia777 wrote: »
    Female
    5'7"
    131 lbs
    TDEE

Haha! I was thinking the same thing! So. Much. Food.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Emilia777 wrote: »
    Female
    5'7"
    131 lbs
    TDEE

Haha! I was thinking the same thing! So. Much. Food.

Haha you should have seen my bulking cals. I'm just doing a mini cut right now so I'm really close to my maintenance
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Female
    5'4"
    NEAT...kinda
    Calories...Who knows anymore. I try to average 1590 net for .5 lb/week loss
    Body fat between 22-25%
    Lift 4x a week, light cardio.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Female
    5'9"
    157.5 pounds
    NEAT
    1800 - 2000 calories a day
    usually lift 3x a week, cardio 4or5x a week.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Male
    5'10"
    198 lbs
    TDEE
    3,485 Cals - 180p, 500c, 85f (Currently cutting on a 400 calorie deficit)
    BF: Idunnolol
    Lift 4x week
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Female
    5'4.5"
    147.5 today (low is 145.9)
    NEAT
    1230+ exercise/fitbit adjustments (current average is 2013 calories consumed per day)
    27.5% - 32% (BF% depends on which scale you ask. I have 2. One says 31.6% and the other says 27.5%. 3-point caliper measurement 28%.)
    Stronglifts 5x5 3 times a week
    Zombies,Run!5k training 2 times a week (sometimes 3, depends on if I can get up to the gym 5 or 6 days that week)
    Random cardio and yoga at home when I feel like it
    If it's nice out I will also get out the double stroller and walk my boys to the park (which is fun and yet sucks because of all the hills). The route I take to the park will vary depending on how I'm feeling and traffic. The shortest path (a little over a quarter of a mile) has the worst hills and is by the high school and middle school, so if I decide to take them around 3pm or so that route isn't a good option.

Do you find that your fitbit motivates you to move more for more calories to consume? Also, how much are you losing per week on average?

Yes. Very much so. When I first got a Fitbit in 2013, I was really Sedentary. I mean I knew at the time I was Sedentary. I just didn't realize how bad I really was until I got a Fitbit. Fitbit was taking away calories even when MFP was on Sedentary. That's a real eye opener when you aren't even meeting what MFP predicts your Sedentary calorie burn to be. On a good day, exercise would actually bring my calorie burn to Sedentary level (so 0 adjustment).
    Now, I've changed my activity level to Lightly Active on MFP and I still get a positive adjustment of 200-300 calories on days I don't workout.

As for weight loss:
    z6o77t2yr0l4.jpg
    **The 10 month part, is from the end of my last pregnancy

edit: Oh and ignore the weights on that chart. They are "Trend Weights". My trend weight is always higher than then my scale weight by 1-2lbs (which will probably change once I actually move to maintain).

• WishesOnTheStar
    WishesOnTheStar Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Male
    6'1"
    176lb
    TDEE cals: around 2500
    MFP cals: 2000 (losing 0.5lb/wk)
    BF: 11-12% (goal = 10%)
    Lifting 6-7 days + cardio 3-4 days
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    A women *
    5'5
    120 lbs
    Main on -2200-2600 max*
    to lose 1650 cals max
    suppose to be losing but i prefer to eat at maintenance + somedays
    i do not exercise , i Balance my cals throughout the week
    i do not know my bf% i careless*

• BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    female, 5'1''
    174 pounds
    TDEE-500 method (TDEE is around 2350)
    I have cheat days, so daily cals avg around 1850 for 1lb loss
    37% bf according to scale
    daily exercise with stationary bike
  • foxandflora
    foxandflora Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Lady
    5'10"
    TBD (weighing self after 30 days of tracking due to disordered eating and not weighing myself since ED recovery)
    NEAT - 1200 calories
    BF- no idea and won't find out for awhile
    Exercise: walking 5x a week

Next Step: Strength Training!!!
  • ForestHill3131
    ForestHill3131 Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    • Male
    • 185 cm (6'1")
    • 110kg (242 lb) - was 118 kg (260 lb) at start of this year
    • Calorie method: Whatever MFP uses, which I guess is NEAT
    • 7200 kJ (1700 calories) per day for 6 days; 1 "off day" with around twice the calories
    • BF was 38% in Dec 2014 (measured by BodPod) before I started my current program; am guessing it's around 36% now
    • Walking dogs 7 days a week; Running 2 days/week; Kettlebells 2 days/week
  • TheJobCannon
    TheJobCannon Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Female
    5'4"; 219lbs
    TDEE (at BMR): 1700
    BF: 45.9%
    Exercise 6 times a week at 500+
    Cardio because I enjoy it, weights to get some strength in there.
    Generally I eat at 1200, but I do eat back up to half exercise calories (always leaving that 500 deficit at least) when super hungry.
    Workin' well so far.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Female. 5'1"

Got to about 10lbs from my GW last year, then slacked off and gained some back (crap food + not working out enough), so I'm trying to get the recent gains back off + get all the way down to my GW this time. I'm gonna make it, no doubts.

TDEE - 25% = 1500 daily calorie goal.
    Exercise 3-5X a week. Long hikes (90 min - 2 hours average), light to medium weights (still a noob) and adding in biking now for the summer season.

Losing roughly a pound a week right now, sometimes 1.5 a week even. Lost around 25lbs this way last year fairly easily, so just have to do it again and stick it out to the end this time.

I lose so well at 1500 cals a day that I'm beginning to believe I have a higher calorie goal than I think I do (maybe a couple hundred more a day if I wanted to go higher - 1700 for example while still losing). I have a decent amount of muscle leftover still from horseback riding for 12+ years of my childhood and teen years & growing up on a farm made me develop quite a bit as well physically. I can never get my thick thighs and glutes to go away, they're here to stay. I look good and "healthy-thin" at 130, and that's surprising for someone of my height and frame. I looked "unhealthy-thin' at 100-110 when I was that weight before. So either my muscle helps a bit, or there's something else weird going on with my body composition. But for now, I'm OK at my current levels. Nice to have the option if I ever need to push things up a little.
  • RangedLunatic
    RangedLunatic Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Male
    Height: 183cm, 6'
    Weight: 90kg, 198lbs
    BMR 1800
    TDEE usually 3800-4000
    Exercise: Running every day, min 2km, max 15km. Lifting 4 days a week on average. Walking 3-4 hours a day.
    I eat back all my exercise calories... can't burn that much without eating.
  • krissyreminisce
    krissyreminisce Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Female
    5'3.5"
    107lbs
    NEAT
    This week it's set at 1300 (I hit maintenance so I'm trying to find my number), but I eat back no more than half of my exercise calories. It depends on how hungry I am.
    Cardio: 6 days a week (35 minutes-2 hours depending on my distance goal that day), Strength training: 5 days a week (around 30-45 minutes depending on how long it takes me to get through the machines), and one rest day.
    BF% is 13.4% as of Monday.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Male
    5'10.5"
    155-160
    NEAT
    2300 calories/day net to maintain my weight. I currently average about 3000 calories a day.
    10% BF
    Run 6 days a week, currently 45 miles/week, plus a 5x5 heavy lifting program twice a week.