Detox tea - flat stomach HELP

123457»

Replies

• earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    earlnabby wrote: »

Thanks ! I've never really focused on mainly core workouts, do you think if I start doing them it will help ?

One more thing. How is your posture? How you hold yourself can make a big difference. As my gym teacher mother (now long retired) always reminded me, "stand straight: shoulders back and suck in your gut". Sucking in your gut (aka engaging your core) whatever you are doing like walking, standing, sitting, etc. will also help strengthen it plus develop a lifetime of good structural habits.

I don't have the best posture haha I'll have to work on it

That is one thing old fashioned gym and health classes used to teach that has gone by the wayside. Stand with your heels against a wall. Your butt, upper back/shoulder blades, and the back of your head should all be against the wall. Hold that, engage your core, and walk away, trying to hold the position. Slumping your shoulders makes the stomach pooch out more.

• never2bstopped
    never2bstopped Posts: 438 Member
    earlnabby wrote: »

Thanks ! I've never really focused on mainly core workouts, do you think if I start doing them it will help ?

One more thing. How is your posture? How you hold yourself can make a big difference. As my gym teacher mother (now long retired) always reminded me, "stand straight: shoulders back and suck in your gut". Sucking in your gut (aka engaging your core) whatever you are doing like walking, standing, sitting, etc. will also help strengthen it plus develop a lifetime of good structural habits.

I don't have the best posture haha I'll have to work on it
    Remember core is not just your abdominal wall, but also your lower back muscles. Good posture now in your youth will help protect against injury as you get older.

Keep your ears over your shoulders
    Chin parallel to the ground
    Shoulders rolled back
    Shoulder blades should be held close together and down.
    There should be as small sway in your lower back

This posture is one of power and I have found people tend to defer to people who stand this way. (Just an observation)
  • fevrale
    fevrale Posts: 170 Member
    OP, you seem to be eating a lot of fiber. Is that new for you? Fiber can cause some serious bloating. Berries especially give me some bloating issues.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    DrHDLM wrote: »
    DrHDLM wrote: »
    There is a study about the perfect combination of green tee in order to loose weight, it's Jasmine pearl + sencha mixed by yourself. It boost metabolism, increases detox, increases the anti-angiogenesis (which makes your fatty tissue to dye or prevents its growth). That combined with lots of water, a healthy lifestyle and exercise is a deadly combination for fat. Once a day is OK, but if you want faster results take it right before exercise, before lunch and before going to sleep.

If you want to loose fat on your belly, increase your muscle mass on your legs and abdomen and please do not take alcohol while you are trying to loose the fat, because it prevents the fatty tissue to be metabolized correctly, it also increases insulin sensitivity increasing the chances of growing the fatty tissue.

No. It's just green tea. Why would you want to have caffeine before bed?

The amount of caffeine is low, increases your heart rate, your body temp and the lost of calories while you sleep.
    No it doesn't.
    Absolute nonsense.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    fevrale wrote: »
    OP, you seem to be eating a lot of fiber. Is that new for you? Fiber can cause some serious bloating. Berries especially give me some bloating issues.

Too much fiber will make you bloat and stop you up :/
  • lauries8888
    lauries8888 Posts: 70 Member
    I have the same problem but find that it is much worse after eating salty foods and dairy. Cheese has a lot of sodium, by the way, and your sample food log shows cheese repeatedly throughout the day. Eliminating that food could help test if this is milk product or sodium related.