I just want flat abs and a flat stomach for once!

Options
13»

Replies

• snowflakesav
    snowflakesav Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you aren't willing to make changes or sacrifices to achieve a flat stomach. Your results will be proportional to the effort you put in.
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Females don't bulk, not enough testosterone.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    You made a post about a friend not accepting you and that you're pessimistic. Kinda seeing why your friend may not be the entire problem now. You're making excuses with the hope that someone will side with you.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

What's that got to do with my friendship exactly? If you're trying to say that I make EXCUSES in my friendship then I'm Rotflmao right now. Get a life.
    My life is fine. I don't need to make a friendship rant. I wasn't talking about your friendship, but the observation of your attitude. And it ain't sunshine and rainbows so far.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

LOL

hashtag-burn-neil-patrick-harris.gif
  • jontucc
    jontucc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am at a low weight (48kg and 156cm ) but still have a flabby stomach. What I am doing about it is working on lifting weights to build muscle and reduce fat. I know it will take time and effort but it's the only way.
    You know what you need to do. Don't think too much about how long it will take and how hard it will be. Take it one step at a time and set yourself small goals. Once you start doing consistently you will see results. Not doing anything and expecting things to change will just leave you more disappointed in your situation. You can do this, believe in yourself.