Insanity Results :)

Options
13»

Replies

• RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! You are awesome! I just started today. Can't wait to see where I am in 63 days! You had fantastic results! You said you did it twice. We're these results here from just one round, or after you did it both times? :)

The first time I did it I had similar results. I just ended up gaining the weight back. :( But thank you!! To clarify though, these were my results from one round of the program that I completed this year.
    Great job! I only completed the first month of Insanity - month 2 workouts were too long and I got burned out. But I'm starting Beta of T25 tomorrow and definitely going to finish this one! I saw good results after phase 1 - hope mine are as significant as yours after I finish! :)

Just stick with it :) You will do great. I do stress the importance of what you eat for the results though. Keep a close eye on your calories. Eating too much or too little will sabotage you.

I'm actually starting T25 today :) I agree with the workouts being very long. The 25 minute workouts are super appealing to me. I'm excited to see what happens to my body with this one.
  • ssheflin
    ssheflin Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your post is very motivating. I'm starting Insanity beginning of November. I'm currently doing T25 and have great results. Therefore, excited about Insanity!
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    Great job! Your post is very motivating. I'm starting Insanity beginning of November. I'm currently doing T25 and have great results. Therefore, excited about Insanity!

How fantastic!! :) I did one day of T25 and sort of put it to the side, had too much going on in my personal life :/. But I hope to get back to it and give it another shot soon. I hope you enjoy Insanity!
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You & your results are amazing!!! I hope you're still going :-)
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!

I just finished up week 2, and am looking forward to the fit test and seeing if I've made any progress there :).

Great job!! Good luck on what comes next!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    im doing day 47 pictures tomorrow and my last set will be the 22nd! so excited! you look absolutely amazing!!! congratulations hun!!!
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    Y'all rock!! And thank you :) I've gained a few lbs back since I did this last year but I'm working on correcting that now and am doing T25, but plan on doing Insanity again at some point this year. It's just all kinds of amazing.
  • bl1nk6
    bl1nk6 Posts: 175
    Options
    very inspiring , you look great well done ;)
  • loubidy
    loubidy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Your face and neck!!! Go You!!!!
  • LeafyPoo
    LeafyPoo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look so awesome! Very motivating! I weigh in the 240s right now and I completed my 4th day today. I know what you mean about modifying some of the moves.. The ones that require jumping and push ups I always have to modify :/ It gets disheartening sometimes, but I'm sticking with it! Some exercise is better than none. And my sore muscles tell me I'm exercising! :P

I was wondering how many calories you ate every day while you were doing insanity. I've seen quite a few stories where people will get a bit toned while doing insanity but not lose much weight. I understand that it's important to tone up in the process, but I have SO much weight to lose, that if doing Insanity is slowing it, I might would rather lose a chunk of weight first and then go back to Insanity. I've not done it long enough to see how it will effect me, yet.
  • zoquo
    zoquo Posts: 75
    Options
    Hey well done, i try to do insanity about 5X a week. This is my second round and like you i have to modify some of the moves to look after my back (some are real back breakers), as i want to keep it up as a daily workout I only really focus on the first month and use one or two videos from the second month to mix it up a bit. Otherwise i try to keep doing the insanity program 5 days a week every week. I have to admit that my stamina is now so much higher than my first round and i am down 8KG (but my diet changed a lot too). Insanity is for those who like to feel totally wiped out after a workout. I love it! Don't try to keep up with the guys in the video go at your own pace and modify where you need to, eventually one day you will find you can keep up with them! :)

Peace X
  • AnnieSPAJ
    AnnieSPAJ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I know you didn't ask me, but I'm on week 5 so I thought I'd answer. I'm eating 1200 plus whatever I burn doing insanity, so it's usually 1500-1600. I wasn't counting calories the first 2 weeks and the scale barely moved, even though I could see a little bit of a difference. Once I started tracking my calories I started losing weight.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    holy #### you look good!
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :flowerforyou:
    I was wondering how many calories you ate every day while you were doing insanity

I ate anywhere from 1800-2400 cals a day when I was doing Insanity. The higher end of course when I was in phase 2. It can be scary (especially for a female) to eat that much and still think about losing weight haha. I know it was for me anyway. But you need that fuel!! I used the calculator in the nutrition guide to figure out what I needed to eat though, it worked really well for me.
  • Suezyq47
    Suezyq47 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing???? great job. I have been reluctant to start insanity, but I am thinking this might be exactly what I need to kick start my weight loss again. I have been stuck at 221 lbs and losing my motivation lately????

I will start Monday for sure, Fit test here I come lol????
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing???? great job. I have been reluctant to start insanity, but I am thinking this might be exactly what I need to kick start my weight loss again. I have been stuck at 221 lbs and losing my motivation lately????

I will start Monday for sure, Fit test here I come lol????

Make sure to take notes on your reps for the fit test exercises so you can compare every two weeks. It's such a boost to see those numbers go up :)
  • tgiggles
    tgiggles Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 3 of Insanity (Cardio recovery) omg this is my 2nd time doing Insanity and the first time I did it I lost about 30 Lbs along with other workouts...now I have gained the 30 lbs plus more so I am motivated to lose a grand total of 90 lbs hopefully.... You look good, you did a great job! I need this kind of motivation