I went way over my calories today! Am I doomed forever?

Options
2»

Replies

• kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Agreed...and this is precisely why I go by average weekly calories and not daily!
  • lesliereloaded
    lesliereloaded Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've eaten 2000 more calories than I should have for four days straight. I.Feel.Terrible. ... Ugh :(
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I've eaten 2000 more calories than I should have for four days straight. I.Feel.Terrible. ... Ugh :(

It's ok <3 Try to do better tomorrow.

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Yep..to all of that

It doesn't matter a jot

• JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Yep..to all of that

It doesn't matter a jot

THAT is awesome to see on someones weight tracker, especially because youve been so successful. A good reality check for me because i went over my cals today, more than i ever have since starting. Deep breathes and onto the next day.
  • pinkshoelaces
    pinkshoelaces Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    This is definitely something I needed to see as I bombed my calories yesterday with an almost 5,000 calorie binge. Logically, I already knew that one day of extreme binging won't even make a dent in my progress as long as it's a stand-alone, but there's still that emotional side of me that will try to convince me that I've ruined all of my progress and everything's gone wrong now. So, in that sense, it's kind of comforting to see that other people go through the same thing and to hear some words of reassurance from them.
  • dufus12
    dufus12 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Good gal. you got it together. In all ways....
  • lalabrucey
    lalabrucey Posts: 243 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Thank you, I will be bookmarking this post for sure! I am on day 15 and thought I had really wrecked things attending a work function yesterday - Thanks for assuring me I haven't.
    Feel *heaps* better now :)
  • quksan
    quksan Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey hey awesome thread my hubby brought home olive garden breadsticks and I went crazy with them and then realized oh PMS. Go figure! So i was stressing but now I will relax and start tomorrow like it never happened. Good advice people.
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Of course one bad day won't hurt you, but it rarely stops at one bad day for the average binger. I overate by 15000 calories over 3-4 days of maintenance calories. I think working second shift makes me want more food. Any who.... This isn't the first time. I'll get back on track. I think Intermittent fasting works best for me.
  • moss11
    moss11 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your honesty and common sense. Trying to be perfect can backfire!!