Your first kiss

Options
Shamonaaa
Shamonaaa Posts: 76 Member
If you could repeat your first kiss would it be with the same person and why. If you wanted your first kiss with someone else explain why.......

Replies

• BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    YUP! Same person, same place. It was PERFECT and I would not trade it for the world! Memories......
  • Shamonaaa
    Options
    My mama gave me my first kiss on the cheek and I say do it again mama.
  • Jessica_L_E
    Jessica_L_E Posts: 1,969 Member
    Options
    I actually can't remember...but I do remember first kisses with certain BF's I've had..
  • Shamonaaa
    Options
    Curvaceousnsassy hopefully whomever you know now can give u a kiss to remember....
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    My first true kiss happened when I was going into 8th grade. Ricky kissed me in my front yard one summer night. Now, as an adult, he is in prison, lol. It would have been nice to not have kissed a future felon, but hey, what can I do now, lol?!
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    My first kiss was with a boy who lived a few doors down. It was the summer I turned nine. He was a year younger. We moved away that August. I never saw him again.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Worst first kiss choice ever! I was 14 and crushin for this Boy named Russel who pretty much was the town (or the School) Bad Boy & Stud! :tongue: He ended up being a two or six timing jerk and I look back now thinking about his Rainbow Suspenders, white T and Bell Bottom Jeans,' What was I thinking??!!!' Haha! Should of saved that kiss for Andrew who was Adorable Sweet and Smittin with me! :)

One thing about a first kiss however. You never forget what it felt like or the butterflies you felt in your Stomach! No matter how many years it's been! :)
  • Shamonaaa
    Options
    Most folk say if your eyes were open you'll most likely remember that first kiss, but if your eyes were closed during that first kiss you most likely wanted to forget!
  • Shamonaaa
    Options
    Lol that's crazy Fab......
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Shamonaaa wrote: »
    If you could repeat your first kiss would it be with the same person and why. If you wanted your first kiss with someone else explain why.......

I honestly don't remember my first kiss, lol. I'll have to give it more thought, but it's kind of strange that I don't. Not sure if that says something about him or me. :D Probably just says something about my age. And no, I haven't kissed a ton of men. Just wasn't memorable for whatever reason I guess.

• Shamonaaa
    Options
    I hear ya jnv.
  • thisdizzy_dreamer
    thisdizzy_dreamer Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I didn't mind my first kiss, it was lighthearted and silly, but I'd rather it have been with someone else. xP
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Wasn't really a person, more like a my pet rabbit. Miss the little guy
  • Shamonaaa
    Options
    Dreamer a lot of folks feel the same way!
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    sucked, dont kiss people to get them to shut-up when its your first kiss, people who give you a migraine from speaking arent worth kissing... at least it worked though
  • blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options

I exchanged my first kiss for a candy bar in school. Now I feel like a hooker...
  • Shamonaaa
    Options

I exchanged my first kiss for a candy bar in school. Now I feel like a hooker...

Lol
  • mhecht32
    mhecht32 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    My first kiss was magic! It was on New Year's eve while playing spin the bottle with a group of friends outside my circle. There were sparkling Christmas lights in a dark room - The bottle landed on the cutest boy in school (I was the awkward nerd - so he probably didn't want to kiss me) but he took the assignment seriously and MADE. IT. COUNT! lol - I like the attitude that if you have to do it, you had better get some tongue in there! Chills and fire all in there. haha. I did make him smile though, so I know I wasn't that bad of a kisser either. ;)

Actually that is a lie. The kiss above was my second kiss AND the TRADE! lol My first kiss was horrible while back stage as stage manager in 7th grade at a play we were putting on in our school. The guy was gross, and I was dared, and I had more pride in taking the dare than I had respect for who I should be kissing. He clearly hadn't brushed his teeth :(. The Second kiss above made me forget the first so quick.
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    How do we kiss on MFP? Is it like a virtual kiss? My boss at work wants to know why I'm licking my computer monitor.