Your first kiss

Options

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    YUP! Same person, same place. It was PERFECT and I would not trade it for the world! Memories......

I agree. I actually would of wanted my first time having sex with this same person too. It didn't happen that way :sad:
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    No it was a sweet first kiss. Wouldn't change it.
  • Shamonaaa
    Shamonaaa Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    mhecht32 wrote: »
    My first kiss was magic! It was on New Year's eve while playing spin the bottle with a group of friends outside my circle. There were sparkling Christmas lights in a dark room - The bottle landed on the cutest boy in school (I was the awkward nerd - so he probably didn't want to kiss me) but he took the assignment seriously and MADE. IT. COUNT! lol - I like the attitude that if you have to do it, you had better get some tongue in there! Chills and fire all in there. haha. I did make him smile though, so I know I wasn't that bad of a kisser either. ;)

Actually that is a lie. The kiss above was my second kiss AND the TRADE! lol My first kiss was horrible while back stage as stage manager in 7th grade at a play we were putting on in our school. The guy was gross, and I was dared, and I had more pride in taking the dare than I had respect for who I should be kissing. He clearly hadn't brushed his teeth :(. The Second kiss above made me forget the first so quick.

That is funny and crazy at the same time. I put my bid in to be the second guy lol
  • wayandray3245
    wayandray3245 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My first kiss was stolen by someone I wasn't really into that much, so yeah I definitely wanted it to be a different person :/
  • MissMary75044
    MissMary75044 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Yes, it was actually a bit romantic. It was the summer before I turned 17 I had been hanging out with this guy over the summer term at school. We had been watching some horses at a stable near the bus stop and he went in for the kiss.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I would definitely change it. I was too young and didn't enjoy it at all. It was in the fifth grade with a boy who was a close friend of the family so he was at our house a lot. It made it kind of uncomfortable when he was making out with my best friend a couple weeks later, but I was kind of relieved because I didn't want to feel pressured to kiss him again. It took me years to kiss any one again after that because I didn't think I liked kissing. Turns out he was just a bad at it or something.
  • Northernlight03
    Northernlight03 Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I would DEFINATLY delete my first kiss and do it differently with a different person....it was horrible but good thing it put me off kissing for a while til I got bit older
  • Shamonaaa
    Options
    I would DEFINATLY delete my first kiss and do it differently with a different person....it was horrible but good thing it put me off kissing for a while til I got bit older

Joanne are you sure it wasn't you on that day of the first kiss...
  • Northernlight03
    Options
    Shamonaaa wrote: »

?? :/
  • Northernlight03
    Options
    The kiss was horrid...he sucked half my face off lol
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    First real kiss was with my son's dad, I remember it clearly... He had ridden on a bus from Florida to Kansas... after taking a shower and brushing his teeth, him standing in my bedroom in his wet towel kissing me was AWESOME LOL

Would I change it? Hmmm not the kiss but small details about myself I'd change :)
  • Shamonaaa
    Options

Just kidding I do believe your a great kisser
  • Northernlight03
    Options

Just kidding I do believe your a great kisser

Your mean
  • Northernlight03
    Options
    :)
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I got my first kiss playing Truth or Dare. It was the summer between 5th and 6th grade. I remember the guys name was Sean and he was a cutie and a bad boy. Not really my type though. Never really saw him after that since his family moved a month later.
  • donut0420
    donut0420 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    On the steps of a church we were both skipping out of. He was much older. And a drug dealer. It was true love.
  • kelly29414
    kelly29414 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would definitely change it. I was in the 8th grade, at my first movie date with my first boyfriend. Poltergeist was the movie. I FELL ASLEEP IN THE MOVIE....and he made his move, with me asleep on his shoulder. I woke up to a probing tongue and clamped my lips shut out of sheer shock. What an awful feeling!
  • Northernlight03
    Options
    donut0420 wrote: »
    On the steps of a church we were both skipping out of. He was much older. And a drug dealer. It was true love.

Sounds like a fairy tail
  • Selah722
    Selah722 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't trade my first kiss for the world! Talking In the car after a movie, it was a little over a year ago. We had been dating for about three weeks. we've been married for 10 months now. <3