Options
13»

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,208 Member
    Options
    kika_mckee wrote: »
    Hey Long Hair Ladies,

Do you have separate hair ties for working out and normal activities. I took mine out yesterday and looked at it in all it's sweaty glory and realized I had been using it for everything for about 2 weeks.

I have waist-length hair ... I braid it when I exercise, so my bands just go around the ends of my hair. I have heaps of them, and I usually use them until they lose their elasticity.
  • jamichka
    jamichka Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow, I didn't realize I'd wandered back so far in the topics until I saw the date on the post above me. Yay for post resurrection. ;) My hair is mid-thigh length and I just use scrunchies and hairsticks as a combo...bun it with the stick and wrap the scrunchie around the base for extra support when running or other cardio, and just braid it when laying on the floor or weight bench (because laying on a hairstick = ouchhhh). If they get sweaty, I just toss them into a sock and wash them with the laundry. No biggie.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I use the Goody brand, StayPut version. They are sort of rubberized and never feel sweaty to me. I have them everywhere. Bathroom, bedroom, nightstand, living room, gym bag, gear shift in the car (you know right?); I see two on my desk right now, one in my office bag. I do wear SweatyBands head bands though to keep the whispys out of my face. Those are too expensive to keep everywhere, and they do catch sweat and get gross. I hand wash those. Too $$$ to risk messing up in the washer.