My Rack =)

Options
2»

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're mom's husband sure has paid a lot of attention to your rack. And when you throw in there "holes" and "pins"...I am beginning to grow concerned. Is he paying as much attention to detail to your mom's rack too? Wouldn't want her to feel left out.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're mom's husband sure has paid a lot of attention to your rack. And when you throw in there "holes" and "pins"...I am beginning to grow concerned. Is he paying as much attention to detail to your mom's rack too? Wouldn't want her to feel left out.

She did seem a little stressed when they brought it over. I figured it was because my rack is really heavy and we all had to pitch in to get it situated...but maybe she's jealous. Maybe they should just break up?
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I have rack envy :love:
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I have rack envy :love:

ME TOO!
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the complements on my rack. :wink: I think I'm going to cut a pool noodle in half and slide the pipes through them to cushion impact if I have to drop the bar.

If you want something less "kiddy" than the pool noodle, go to Home Depot and pick up some foam backer rod. They come in 4ft sticks and are used as pipe insulation. Not as thick as a pool noodle, but they have an adhesive strip along the split to help keep them on.

Thanks for the idea! Got the kind w/o adhesive and it's perfect!

33698522_7901.jpg
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! That looks great!