5 week estimate/ if every day were like today

Options
2»

Replies

• Kimberly_Harper
    Kimberly_Harper Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    It does say "if every day were like today"... My days are never exactly the same. I eat differently and my workouts change. I found the projection motivating at first, but the number kept changing and it didn't make any sense.

This. I haven't tried eating the exact same thing and getting the exact same exercise every single day for five weeks, so it may be accurate who knows?
  • eileensofianmushinfine
    Options
    I look at it for motivation....when it tells me how much less I will weight 5 weeks out OR when I've had a "bad" day and it shows me how much more I will weigh in 5 weeks....
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I eat pretty much the same things everyday, and lately I've been doing the same amount of exercise. I hardly ever close my diary, so i haven't taken much notice of the the prediction.
    But i closed my diary the other day and wrote down the weight on my calendar 5 weeks from then, so i guess I will see on the 9th of May if it's accurate or not :#
  • praksindiafit
    praksindiafit Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I dont understand it really.. it says be under 1500 and u will be x weight in five weeks (goal set) and when u log within 1500.. its says a lot more than my goal in 5 weeks.. i mean "whatttt" if i have a weight goal set according to ur calorie goal.. and i am lesser and within the goal calorie.. shouldn't i be less or equal to my weight goal in 5 weeks.. if everyday was like that ? ????
  • matt88uk
    matt88uk Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Tbh I weight 217.8 lbs and every time I complete it says I'll be 207.3 to 207.6 ish I aim for 2lbs per week loss so for me it's accurate :) I do hit my calorie goal everyday nearly bang on tho
  • geotrice
    geotrice Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me how accurate my fortune cookie will be?
  • BramageOMG
    BramageOMG Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Fortune cookies are 100% accurate. ALWAYS!
  • BramageOMG
    BramageOMG Posts: 319 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Back to the original post: You mention you want to lose a certain amount of weight per month. What is that goal? You should be able to get into a rhythm and then stay there to consistently lose month to month. I lost 11 lbs every month for 6 months.. Once I found my "net calories" (calories - exercise) I knew where I needed to be to stay on track. I just had to make sure that number did not fluctuate greatly
  • longtimeterp
    longtimeterp Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    BramageOMG wrote: »
    Fortune cookies are 100% accurate in bed. ALWAYS!

• ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    SecretGift wrote: »
    Does anyone know how accurate the estimate for how much you would weigh in five weeks is?

Ignore it.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    It's probably close to accurate, but every day is not usually the same. If every day were like my Saturdays, I'd be a few pounds heavier in 5 weeks.