who has done Insanity???

Options
FariasMomOf3
FariasMomOf3 Posts: 215 Member
Im thinkin on doin insanity, if you have done it can u please show some pictures. What r the biggest changes u got can u explain the program to me ;)

Replies

• FariasMomOf3
    Options
    Thanks a lot for all the recomendations :) yes I want to do it but at the same time Im a lit scared
  • FariasMomOf3
    Options
    I want to give it try and get tone
  • FariasMomOf3
    Options
    Good luck to you
  • ynarmous
    ynarmous Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I did! And that 3snsvvz3qzcj.jpg
    is what I got. It was extremely tough for me especially for the first 2 weeks of the workout I was sore to my bones lol. I wore knee support because my knee were hurting because my body was strained but in the long runb my body was able to adapt. I didnt diet.. But I lose almost 10lbs with super toned tummy. wop66kkspvwn.jpg
    My before and after
  • FariasMomOf3
    Options
    ynarmous wrote: »
    I did! And that 3snsvvz3qzcj.jpg
    is what I got. It was extremely tough for me especially for the first 2 weeks of the workout I was sore to my bones lol. I wore knee support because my knee were hurting because my body was strained but in the long runb my body was able to adapt. I didnt diet.. But I lose almost 10lbs with super toned tummy. wop66kkspvwn.jpg
    My before and after

You look great!!! The changes are big changes. Thanks for sharin the pics :)
  • FariasMomOf3
    Options
    Just give it a shot. What do you have to lose besides calories and pounds. If you don't like it, then at least you know and you can try something else.

Yes I will give it a try, like you said I can I lose just pounds.
  • Enic03
    Enic03 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    It was the first fitness program I ever did and I am thinking of doing it again. Shaun T is incredibly encouraging without being annoying and the endurance you will gain during this program is awesome! I put some weight back on afterwards since I got pregnant but here are my original before and afters :)

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/Minty_Child/Mobile Uploads/79ae7604-fb7f-4d27-957b-37f89491f98a.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/Minty_Child/Mobile Uploads/a8e3d908-f093-4a68-b1d2-9b508da11f22.jpg[/img]

848d8039-e401-4bc2-ab3c-756b8bdac554.jpg
  • sbahlezinwe67
    sbahlezinwe67 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Im thinkin on doin insanity, if you have done it can u please show some pictures. What r the biggest changes u got can u explain the program to me ;)

What is insenity i would also like to join you i like trying new things
  • FariasMomOf3
    Options
    l0velife1 wrote: »
    It was the first fitness program I ever did and I am thinking of doing it again. Shaun T is incredibly encouraging without being annoying and the endurance you will gain during this program is awesome! I put some weight back on afterwards since I got pregnant but here are my original before and afters :)

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/Minty_Child/Mobile Uploads/79ae7604-fb7f-4d27-957b-37f89491f98a.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/Minty_Child/Mobile Uploads/a8e3d908-f093-4a68-b1d2-9b508da11f22.jpg[/img]

wow!!!! What a change
  • FariasMomOf3
    Options
    NiceI think I will do it too
  • _m0lly
    _m0lly Posts: 900 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I tried a few Insanity classes last year and it absolutely kills you if you put the effort in! Great work out. However, I wasn’t really seeing much of a change from a couple of classes every week, so I stopped. Gym works much better for me, lost 18lbs so far from healthy eating a gym equipment. I suppose if you are more into your classes etc, then Insanity would be a great choice. :)
  • JSaltzer
    JSaltzer Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I did off and on. It definitely worksfzils0hzlbuo.jpg
    40m5msokdlm2.jpg
  • FariasMomOf3
    Options
    Wow! Big changes:) thanks for sharin
  • hutchy100
    hutchy100 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I just done my third day now , I'm so sore , it's pretty hardcore
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I'll post pictures of the scars on my knee after my surgery this Friday.
    I'm pretty sure my attempts to kick *kitten* doing Insanity, combined with the high impact nature of the program, are some of the underlying reasons why I have some meniscus tears that require cleaning up.
  • Enic03
    Enic03 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'll post pictures of the scars on my knee after my surgery this Friday.
    I'm pretty sure my attempts to kick *kitten* doing Insanity, combined with the high impact nature of the program, are some of the underlying reasons why I have some meniscus tears that require cleaning up.

Compared to some of the other programs out there, Insanity can definitely be pretty jard on the knees. By the end of it I knew I needed to lay off beating them up for awhile but some people don't have any problems. Just make sure to listen to your body and you can always sub with some lower impact moves they have going on :)
  • Brooke4206
    Brooke4206 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I did two rounds of insanity and I fell in love with the program. The first time around I lost about twenty pounds. It difficult and makes you so sore! Worth it though. It always put me in a great mood after I was finished.
  • GuppyGirly
    GuppyGirly Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    l0velife1 wrote: »

wow!!!! What a change

• GuppyGirly
    Options
    How tall are you? I am 5'4 and weigh 160 and my goal is 125 so want to see if I would look like you.☺️

• GuppyGirly
    Options
    To l0velife1
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!