Spider in my kitchen. Shall I slay it, or show mercy? You decide.

Options
2»

Replies

• Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Kill it. I completely leave spiders alone outside, but if they come inside, they are dead.
  • syedaounabbas
    syedaounabbas Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    Kill it and wait for mama spider's revenge....

In all honesty, you should be able to take it outside. No rocket science there.
  • haleklausen
    haleklausen Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I don't want it near me so why would I take it outside?
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    The cigar thing worked; man, just a slight waft and he scurried right out. So he's outside now, and it's a balmy 60 degrees F, so he'll be fine. Assuming he doesn't die of nicotine poisoning, which might be a thing? I don't know; I'm not a spider doctor.

Everyone who voted for "mercy": congratulate yourself, you have saved a life via the internet.

Everyone who voted "death": I'll murder something tomorrow for you.
  • haleklausen
    Options
    That idea of yours kinda sounds like torture.
  • syedaounabbas
    syedaounabbas Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    undergloom wrote: »
    The cigar thing worked; man, just a slight waft and he scurried right out. So he's outside now, and it's a balmy 60 degrees F, so he'll be fine. Assuming he doesn't die of nicotine poisoning, which might be a thing? I don't know; I'm not a spider doctor.

Everyone who voted for "mercy": congratulate yourself, you have saved a life via the internet.

Everyone who voted "death": I'll murder something tomorrow for you.
    Don't go all DEXTER, okay?
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    That idea of yours kinda sounds like torture.

If I had a nickel for every time someone's said that to me, I'd have... eight nickels.
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I suggest you equip yourself with hip wader boots, welding gloves, and a face mask. Get a can of Raid, and blast the beast, until it is coated white and still moving. Then, when you are almost asphyxiated, stomp it to death.

Pick up the toxic pieces and toss them in a trash outside.

The alternative solution involves nuclear options. I could explain the process of fusion, but this site would get shut down for national security reasons.
  • haleklausen
    Options
    I wonder what you can get for 40cents these days ?
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Good call, showing mercy. After all, insects like spiders are part of Creation, from Day 5, to be precise. Besides, killing is wrong. It says so in the Commandments.
  • madmags
    madmags Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Kill it, join the club. I wacked one already tonight. Um...that sounds kinda wrong but you get it