Whats everyone having for lunch?

Options

Replies

• yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    A P3 pack with turkey, almonds and monterey jack cheese and a 90 calorie fiber one bar. Saving calories for dinner today!
  • mls100771
    mls100771 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    6 oz Cornell marinated chicken breast, 2 TBSP Marie's Creamy Garlic Ranch Dressing, 3 oz Celery
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Beef and cabbage soup (carrots, onions, shallots, potatoes, garlic, celery, cut up roast, beef broth and spicy v-8 tomato juice), 2 oreos and 2 cuties.
  • BettyDares
    BettyDares Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    Butter and herb baked chicken thigh (boneless, skinless), with black beans, steamed mixed veggies and sriracha.
  • CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Turkey sub from subway... just call me Jared! ;)
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    small Chef's salad....approximately 270 calories
  • lose2be_free
    lose2be_free Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    small avocado, 1 slice provolone cheese, 1 slice of cheddar cheese and 2 oz. pickle.
  • xesixb
    xesixb Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Homemade - Zeytinyağlı Yaprak Sarma
  • KellieTru
    KellieTru Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I had the best lunch today! Something new! It's called Spicy Tofu Lettuce Wraps (Vegetarian Times). I'm not vegetarian but I do eat tofu occasionally just to change things up. It was really good! Will be making this again :)
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Coconut flour pancakes with butter pure maple syrup and almond butter.
  • emsalex_x
    emsalex_x Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    im going to have a wrap pizza i think i fancy indulging x
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    We are having a pizza party at work today, so I'll be having free pizza.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Just made falafel, whole wheat couscous and tzatziki.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I just had a cheese salad -- basically a normal salad (spinach, tomatoes, carrots, ranch) with lots of cheese cubes instead of meat. I splurged at the fancy cheese counter on Friday and I'm trying to work as much of the good stuff into my daily allotment as I can.
  • thadden674
    thadden674 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Morning Star Buffalo "chicken" patty on an Orowheat Sandwich Thin with blue cheese crumbles and lettuce served with a fresh carrot.
  • sandymayhew2014
    sandymayhew2014 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I usually have one meat either chicken or albacore tuna it is usually paired with sweet peas 4 ounces, 4 ounces of red cabbage, 4oz no fat cottage cheese and usually some kind of fruit such as pineapple, oranges, or mixed fruit. I also might substitute fresh fruit for canned fruit
  • swole_elsa
    swole_elsa Posts: 247 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I had a pretty late breakfast so I'll call it lunch: My first attempt at vegan french toast!

11190739_1439825009662428_1820229175_n.jpg

I post a lot of my food on my IG and this was my most recent pic^
  • MikaMojito
    MikaMojito Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Tomate soup with shrimp, 2 slices of crispbread with some low-fat weird German smelly cheese.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Pretty basic today -- turkey-and-cheese with avocado and mustard on a sandwich thin, side of baby carrots. I tend to lunch like a third-grader.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Enchilada stuffed pepper (ground turkey, mushroom, zucchini, and cauliflower)
    stuffed%20pepper.jpg