Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

If you saw the person above in a coffee shop, what would you do?

Options

Replies

• jchite84
    jchite84 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I don't believe everything I'm told on the Internet, but, I'll give this a go. You seem like a trustworthy source, at least with regards to tea preparation.
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,224 Member
    Options
    Oh man, now my reputation is at stake! Let me grab the proper recipe I've got written somewhere. LOL, there's all this matter about water/milk quantity.

• Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    why give her a cookie of course
  • jchite84
    Options
    Yes, because if I prepare it with my own guesses of the water to milk ratio and get it wrong, I'd blame you, and tarnish your reputation. If this is not at least as good as my previous attempts at chai, you'll never make a tea recommendation in this town again!
  • PewterSky
    Options
    Yep, I'd have to relocate...to the moon and spend the rest of my life in shame.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Say "Hey Girl!" and buy her a coffee!
  • madhu1981
    madhu1981 Posts: 4,829 Member
    Options
    hei its not a wine shop
  • jchite84
    Options
    Well, I'd feel guilty if that happened (which is tough for somebody who generally feels no guilt at all), partially because you could not drink tea on the moon. From what I've read, as soon as the water started to boil it would start to freeze.
  • PewterSky
    Options
    jchite84 wrote: »
    Well, I'd feel guilty if that happened (which is tough for somebody who generally feels no guilt at all), partially because you could not drink tea on the moon. From what I've read, as soon as the water started to boil it would start to freeze.

I've actually been drinking less tea, I switched over to green tea with cardamom.

• MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'd yell "Chad, your Iced, Half Caff, Ristretto, Venti, 4-Pump, Sugar Free, Cinnamon, Dolce Soy Skinny Latte" is ready..... and see how many d0uchebags run to the counter.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Max!!! :grin:
  • sweetandsassyred
    sweetandsassyred Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I'd buy her her coffee and see if she wanted to sit in talk or better yet go out for lunch and then she could tell me some of her beauty secrets.
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    I'd buy her her coffee and see if she wanted to sit in talk or better yet go out for lunch and then she could tell me some of her beauty secrets.

Say hi and sit down and start a conversation :)
  • blondeinnj
    blondeinnj Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Thanks for treating ;)
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    blondeinnj wrote: »
    Thanks for treating ;)

Yup of course :)
  • TigerLilly98a
    TigerLilly98a Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    What's up?
  • cdcruizer05
    cdcruizer05 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    do i know you?
  • monstalosta
    monstalosta Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    You cut in front of me
  • cdlee05
    cdlee05 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    complain about these outrageous prices at this place
  • agartin
    agartin Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Tell him to lighten up or invest in a coffee pot. o:)