Girl's problem...

Options
Please, no mean/hate comments. I'm being serious about this.
Hello girls; I just had a quick concern and question about my.. breast while exercise recently: it hurts a bit and I felt uncomfortable during exercises that require jumping..like it's heavier... I am also wearing the same sport bra, so it shouldn't be the bra itself.
I'm 19 years old, weigh about 56 kg with the height of 163 cm. I'm not sure what is going on with my breast, is it hormones or somehting?

Replies

• PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Is your bra supportive enough?

If you think it is, and you're not coming up on your period, I'd check with my doctor.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    See your doctor.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Is it only during exercise?
  • queenierz
    queenierz Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hm. I'm wearing Nike's sport bra, so it should be supportive enough. Yes, it's only exercise.. I just felt like it's heavy and like my bra is absent lol.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    if your boobs are moving, its not supportive enough, no matter what brand it is
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Are you about to get your period? My breasts used to get so sore it hurt to give someone a hug. Jumping around probably wouldn't have felt great either.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    Ahh, are you pregnant?
  • DearestWinter
    DearestWinter Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Yes, I would check that your sports bra is supportive enough. You should be able to bounce on your feet and not get any jiggle. (Check in a mirror.) If the bras are older they may have also lost some elasticity. If you're still experiencing discomfort then see a doctor!
  • Katiebear_81
    Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    My breasts get sore near my period, and they also feel sore if I've done some heavy work with my pectoral muscles (push ups, benchpress, etc.). Sometimes, they're just sore. If you're really worried, see your doctor.
  • mrsjb1984
    mrsjb1984 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I feel more bulky and uncomfortable in the run up to A.F.

Either that or your pregnant. Or you need re measuring and a new bra.
  • bluworld
    bluworld Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Probably lost weight. Your breath are largely fat too.
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    queenierz wrote: »
    Hello girls; I just had a quick concern and question about my.. breast while exercise recently: it hurts a bit and I felt uncomfortable during exercises that require jumping..like it's heavier... I am also wearing the same sport bra, so it shouldn't be the bra itself.
    I'm 19 years old, weigh about 56 kg with the height of 163 cm. I'm not sure what is going on with my breast, is it hormones or somehting?

Have you lost weight? Cause my bra is becoming unsupportive too!
    My guess is it's that plus maybe cycle pain. Annoying but probably normal.
    See a dr if it becomes constant
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Ahh, are you pregnant?

This. That was the fit pregnancy symptom for me.
  • cosmo_momo
    cosmo_momo Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I would just like to add to the "you're pregnant" comments. You didn't give us a lot of info on if you've started/switched birth control or have hormones out of whack for whatever reason. For instance, I switched my birth control from Depo to Mirena and a month later my breasts hurt EXCRUCIATINGLY for two months straight. I was NOT pregnant. So maybe it's something like that? Otherwise maybe you had some serious bouncing around and the connective tissue is just strained, or got elbowed in the boob by accident
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    You might need a smaller size bra, or conversely-a larger CUP size. As soon as my diet became healthier my breasts decided to grow 3 cup sizes. When I lost weight, I had to get a smaller band size and stayed at the larger cup size. If you're in the lead up to TOM, that could be it. I would also take a HPT, just in case.
  • Justygirl77
    Justygirl77 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Have that checked.
    Also the breast is drained by the lymph system, into the armpit; it can get clogged. Feel around at the armpit area near the breast and see if massage can help the circulation to open up?
  • queenierz
    queenierz Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    wow thanks guys for the suggestions! Hm. I don't think I'm pregnant, very, very unlikely because the last time I had sex was two months ago. But probalby might be the period, because next week should be it. I didn't lose any weight (i wish I did!!!). But I'll keep all suggestions in mind. if it gets worse I'll probably just go to the university's clinic and have it checked.
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Have that checked.
    Also the breast is drained by the lymph system, into the armpit; it can get clogged. Feel around at the armpit area near the breast and see if massage can help the circulation to open up?

I've had that, painful. So painful.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    wow thanks guys for the suggestions! Hm. I don't think I'm pregnant, very, very unlikely because the last time I had sex was two months ago. But probalby might be the period, because next week should be it. I didn't lose any weight (i wish I did!!!). But I'll keep all suggestions in mind. if it gets worse I'll probably just go to the university's clinic and have it checked.

You can be pregnant if you had sex two months ago.
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    You might need a smaller size bra, or conversely-a larger CUP size. As soon as my diet became healthier my breasts decided to grow 3 cup sizes. When I lost weight, I had to get a smaller band size and stayed at the larger cup size. If you're in the lead up to TOM, that could be it. I would also take a HPT, just in case.

@sweetteadrinker2 Everyone in this thread hates you. Just so you know. :wink:

Well, except the dudes. They probably don't.