Girl's problem...

Options
2»

Replies

• macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    How old is your bra? And what size are you?

I'm "blessed" with some pretty big boobs (something like 38C, US sizing), and my high-impact sports bras survive about a year of use before they're stretched out and don't do the job anymore. Still good for yoga and other low-impact stuff, not so much for running or anything with lots of movement.

They get tender around TOM also - usually a couple days before my period starts - and they'll usually feel sore after a run. It goes away by the next day, though.

If the soreness persists every time you exercise (but they aren't sore otherwise), I would start with replacing your sports bra. If that doesn't help at all, go to the doctor and make sure everything's OK :)

~Lyssa
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I had that issue and especially with jumping exercises. It was the bra. It needs to be tight and allow no breast movement. I no longer have the pain in chest or breast. And you can lise suze without losing weight. Get a sports bra built for running this is really the best.
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    PeachyPlum wrote: »
    You might need a smaller size bra, or conversely-a larger CUP size. As soon as my diet became healthier my breasts decided to grow 3 cup sizes. When I lost weight, I had to get a smaller band size and stayed at the larger cup size. If you're in the lead up to TOM, that could be it. I would also take a HPT, just in case.

@sweetteadrinker2 Everyone in this thread hates you. Just so you know. :wink:

Well, except the dudes. They probably don't.

My "girls" and I fight constantly, want them? ;)
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    PeachyPlum wrote: »
    You might need a smaller size bra, or conversely-a larger CUP size. As soon as my diet became healthier my breasts decided to grow 3 cup sizes. When I lost weight, I had to get a smaller band size and stayed at the larger cup size. If you're in the lead up to TOM, that could be it. I would also take a HPT, just in case.

@sweetteadrinker2 Everyone in this thread hates you. Just so you know. :wink:

Well, except the dudes. They probably don't.

My "girls" and I fight constantly, want them? ;)

Can I just borrow them now and then?
  • europeanfitgirl
    europeanfitgirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I bought a vs underwire sports bra that literally grasps them and holds them in place.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I bought a vs underwire sports bra that literally grasps them and holds them in place.

Oh god that sounds horrible.