Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Male - 35 lb Weight Loss Over 6 Months - Life Changing Transformation

2»

Replies

• DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    edited April 2015
    Emilia777 wrote: »
    Also, your arms/shoulders are the stuff of dreams, if you don’t mind me saying. :wink:

I don't' mind. ☺️
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Awesome! You look good. ;)
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    You look the picture of male beauty. I have lost 50lb and have just started lifting weights. Thank you for posting this, because although I am older than you and female, I can actually see the transformation in your physical structure and health, and it gives me hope. Best wishes.
  • DedRepublic
    You look the picture of male beauty. I have lost 50lb and have just started lifting weights. Thank you for posting this, because although I am older than you and female, I can actually see the transformation in your physical structure and health, and it gives me hope. Best wishes.

Congratulations on your weight loss so far. Maybe my 56 year old client will give you more hope as she recently started lifting weights too:
    Kristin K Transformation [link]

Keep going...

• opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member

Congratulations on your weight loss so far. Maybe my 56 year old client will give you more hope as she recently started lifting weights too:
    Kristin K Transformation [link]

Keep going...

Thanks you very much - your client looks amazing :)
  • DedRepublic
    Thanks you very much - your client looks amazing :)

She is amazing...I'm working on setting up a video interview so she can share what worked for her...the mind set has to be right...and attitude is everything.

• Michelleogilvie81
    Michelleogilvie81 Posts: 3 Member
    Great transformation! Can I ask what height you are, please?
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    You look great-thanks for sharing!!!
  • DedRepublic
    Great transformation! Can I ask what height you are, please?

Sure. I am 5'10.
  • matt88uk
    matt88uk Posts: 96 Member
    Great transformation mate i starts end of febuary and down 20lbs so far not focusing on bodyfat just using the mirror still got till september to reach my goal of being finally lean its peope like you who keep people going if only i new that fat loss was down to a calorie deficit id be shredded right now lol
  • DedRepublic
    Thank you for your comments everyone. For those who are struggling...you really need to dig deep to know WHY you are doing this. Sometimes I go back to my original motivation for working out...in high school. I was a "late bloomer," a nerd. But took to building my physique my Junior Year. I was purely concerned with Aesthetics. With my physique came confidence, and the satisfaction of a result that could not be purchased, only earned. A back injury and life really got in my way in my 20's...and I thought my prime had come and past in my college days (the glory days).

Little did I know...that my "Glory Days" are yet to come. I am 35 years old.

"If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcissists, the Sculpters, the Physiques. Let them say...I lived in the time of Zyzz." - Chestbrah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV4KwjcSccw

• fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Amazing transformation!
  • Michelleogilvie81
    Michelleogilvie81 Posts: 3 Member
    Thankyou for your height.
  • bigd66218
    bigd66218 Posts: 376 Member
    You look great!!!
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Great story and results congrats-- You motivate me!!
  • DedRepublic
    edited May 2015
    Great story and results congrats-- You motivate me!!

Hey thanks for the comment. Anyone can do this brotha! Just do the right things, consistently, for a long enough period of time to see the result.

Not sure what happened to my video above. But this shows how far I have come...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRbTdT9RGWA
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!