Nutrisystem!!

Options
Hi everyone!! I'm new here!! I'm on Nutrisystem for 13 weeks and have lost a total 20 lbs!! I have soo many friends in NS but they may be closing our website down! I looking to meet new friends!! I have to upload my pics & get used to this site!! I hope I did it right!! Wishing everyone happiness & success!!
~Suzi from Boston MA <3;)

Replies

• Hannacortez241990
    Options
    Suziboston wrote: »
    Hi everyone!! I'm new here!! I'm on Nutrisystem for 13 weeks and have lost a total 20 lbs!! I have soo many friends in NS but they may be closing our website down! I looking to meet new friends!! I have to upload my pics & get used to this site!! I hope I did it right!! Wishing everyone happiness & success!!
    Hi my so I'm looking into starting this diet tomorrow the 5day trial from Walmart then if that goes ok get the kit online. So glad to hear success story's about this diet as I feel it's my only way out of where I'm at now 160 want to go back down to 130 so about 30pounds to lose:( anyways I hope my other threads I posted will be getting deleted as I requested! There are too many people against this diet and get angry if u tell them you've done crash diets before and maintained your weight for 3plus year. For some it's deferent there are people that wake up one morning asking how did they gain as much. With me I knew it was happening just didn't care lol now I'm paying the price lol.. I'm from Oregon 24years old. Just thought I would give u a heads up on how a lot of people find threads like this offensive. I had one tell me this app is only for calorie counters which is very false anyways I hope we can keep in touch send me A frequest:)
  • plussizeannie
    plussizeannie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also a Nutrisystem member who is trying to find an alternative to that site in case it goes away! I guess we can all come to MyFitnessPal, its easier anyway!
  • seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    There are too many people against this diet and get angry if u tell them you've done crash diets before
    Nutrisystem is NOT a crash diet. It has the same 1-2 pound per week goal that MFP has.

Suziboston wrote: »
    Hi, I am also a Nutrisystem member who is trying to find an alternative to that site in case it goes away! I guess we can all come to MyFitnessPal, its easier anyway!
    Welcome to myfitnesspal! I've really enjoyed it here and I hope you do too!

• dldense
    dldense Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I recognize these faces LOL. I've been using myfitnesspal in conjunction with the Nutrisystem tracker for a long time because I like the reports feature. Welcome to you all. Request me as a friend if you like. I am a Christian who lives her faith openly so just be forwarned. We can use the Nutrisystem program without losing what we cherished with the blogs.
  • zaftig_no_more
    zaftig_no_more Posts: 87 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    The message boards are definitely going away as well as all trackers. They opened a NuMi program but I'm not happy with it. There was an announcement today (4/21) in the Moderator's forum. I just posted as a newcomer here but on NS I'm a re starter. Lost 15 lbs. since 3/17/15. Happy about that! :smile:
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hello All, Another NS Transplant here. I really like seeing the familiar faces. I'm not surprised that Suzi Boston got this thread started. Not only has she welcomed and encouraged lots of people in the NS community but on a personal note she also helped my wife get through her struggles at the beginning of her program. Thanks Suzi! I'm truly looking forward to encouraging each other going forward.

I started NS on 2/22/15 and am currently down 27 lbs. I am planning to lose 50. I only wish there were some more manly trackers - I'm going to miss my stadium and baseball which has now been replaced by a cute little green frog. Wishing you all continued success. - Michael
  • kayyield
    kayyield Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Hello! I see we all have the same idea. I restarted NS in March. I have lost 14 pounds so far. Lots of people are planning to migrate over here.
  • cybyll52
    cybyll52 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So glad to see this thread. I am a recent NS restarter.
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    FYI - Randy set us a group on MFP for all the Nutrisystem transplants: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/105465-ns
  • crochet221
    crochet221 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad this thread was started and the "group NS one" that Randy has started! I haven't followed the MFP boards due to the negative comments about NS. I think it's a great program and want to believe as with any company there are growing pains, while trying to make things better as with NUMI. Therefore, I pray this will be a positive group for encouragement until they worked the bugs out. Thank you Suzi & Randy!
  • MsDimeo
    MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Im a tranfer from the NS site too im also on the group here at http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/105465-ns
  • cgbinky
    cgbinky Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a NS person too. Known on NS as CGBinky aka Jan. Maybe I will check into changing my name here to CGBinky so everybody will know me again. I joined MFP quite a while ago but never joined the forums. Now that NS has bailed on us, thrown us out with the bathwater, I hope to meet more people here.
  • cgbinky
    cgbinky Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    cgbinky wrote: »
    I am a NS person too. Known on NS as CGBinky aka Jan. Maybe I will check into changing my name here to CGBinky so everybody will know me again. I joined MFP quite a while ago but never joined the forums. Now that NS has bailed on us, thrown us out with the bathwater, I hope to meet more people here.

Well, nevermind this previous post. I was able to change my username to a more familiar name. Happy fitness everybody!

• Wen_Mitchell
    Wen_Mitchell Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    There is a cool feature here...if you make your Diary "public" we can view each other's daily food choices. Neat way to see how others eat and possibly get some ideas for our own food choices.
  • MsDimeo
    MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    How do u change your name on mfp?
  • dreamer4045
    dreamer4045 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    It is good to see some people from Nutrisystem. I was dreamer on the Nutrisytem site, but had to put some different numbers after the name this time , but still dreamer.
  • AuntThelma
    AuntThelma Posts: 4,458 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm here too.
  • Lyds2b
    Lyds2b Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - I'm another NS 'transplant'.. good to see so many familiar names!
  • Rho_Rho
    Rho_Rho Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm here from Nutrisystem also. What they are doing is unbelievable!
  • Katherine52459
    Katherine52459 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Still yet another nutrisystem member determined not to lose the community support, just the unwanted weight. I like MFP for tracking much better anyway! Feel free to friend me!