Replies

• oceanlover26
    oceanlover26 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Glad to see some familiar faces
  • MsDimeo
    MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Well! I changed my name on MFP so NS friends can recognize me but I left out the R in Mrs. And it will only let you change your name once! Darn it.
  • Nene1125
    Nene1125 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all
    I am from NS and would like to join your group.
  • SquirrellyOne1982
    SquirrellyOne1982 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Suzi, for starting this thread! I'm here from the NS site (aka Squirrel1982) hoping this "change" of events will jump start me blogging again and reaching my goals with new and supportive friends! Got to find the positives and keep plugging along towards better health!!
  • GSwizzleGary
    GSwizzleGary Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Another NS transplant here, too. Can't believe the username GSwizzle was already taken here. ha ha :) I look forward to seeing you all here and connecting. This site is awesome. I am sorry I just now got here.
  • Lisa_in_Arlington
    Lisa_in_Arlington Posts: 38 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I just started back on NutriSystem a few days ago when (sheet!) they made the big announcement that they were going to improve their program by shutting everything down. Okaaaay! I hope their membership/orders plummet. This is like new Coke all over again. IDIOTS!!

I was Lisa_in_Arlington at NS. I don't think I posted enough for anyone to get too used to me, though. :D
  • shadeao
    shadeao Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am a transplant from the NS boards but I have been logging food and exercise here for quite a while. Looks like this may ease the pain of NS taking down the boards. I didn't post a whole lot on NS but sure learned quite a bit. My NS id was "ashade". Looking forward to this community.
  • Sandikc101455
    Sandikc101455 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I was Sandikc on the NS boards, hope to see lots of old friends here, plus meet new ones. If any of the old 'threads' are started anew here, please post the links. I'm sure everyone had their favorite spots, and might have trouble finding them on their own. I've already found 2 of my favs, just waiting for the rest to show up.
  • jenwrite
    jenwrite Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Another NS transplant. Glad to see all the NS activity here!
  • SquirrellyOne1982
    SquirrellyOne1982 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Didn't get all my 1,200 cal's in yesterday however, thought FOR SURE I'd have a loss- nope!
  • hispraiseinme
    hispraiseinme Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Lots of Nutristystem here. I'm thinking of doing it. How does everyone like the food. Doe it taste good like Marie Osmond says? I'm thinking of trying the 5 day starter kit to see if I like it. Like to hear others views on the taste of the food. Looks like there are plenty of people doing it to have that accountability on here. Also, surprised to see you all saying they're shutting down NS site.
  • MsDimeo
    MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Yes it is good. Walmart sells a 5 day box kit you should try. If you like it, send me you email at lilidimeo@aol.com and ill get a 30.00 off coupon sent to ya.
  • allardja
    allardja Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lots of tips for you...
    Go to the website and create a login. Don't register yet. They'll send you a coupon code for $10 off. Go log in again, but still don't sign up. They'll send you a coupon code for $30. Costco is selling $100 Nutrisystem giftcards for $59.99 all this month. Go buy some of those and save yourself another 40%. If you have Aetna or Blue Cross Blue Shield you can get another 12% off. I currently pay about $4/day for food with all the deals and discounts!

The Fast Five food isn't the best. They give you some of the lower calorie options. But they guarantee you'll lose at least 5 pounds. I lost 8, my coworker lost 12!! Once you finish that week and you start eating the frozen stuff and dessert it's MUCH better. I've been very satisfied with the food so far.

Good luck!!!