2»

Replies

• KristysLosing
    Options
    Wonderful!! :happy: I can't wait to reach that point too!! :flowerforyou:
  • blc1971
    blc1971 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I achieved that milestone over the weekend myself and it is such a great feeling!! I totally understand your excitement. Congrats to you and blessings for continued success! :flowerforyou:
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I can't wait for that day!!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    congrats on your awesome nsv!!! i hope to be able to say that one day!
  • prdavies1949
    prdavies1949 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I will also add my congratulations. I would like to add that you and the other wives on this thread, have made me understand something, I had never realised what a big deal it is for a woman to weigh less than her husband. I became very heavy and was much heavier than my wife, however as our new lifestyle has caused us both to lose weight the difference has slowly narrowed. As our weights converged she has become a little twitchy about this point. I have just shrugged my shoulders and done the "whatever" routine. I think I had better be a bit more understanding.
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Great job! Makes ya feel proud, doesn't it? I've just recently weighed in a little less than my bf too! It's a great feeling! Although mines MUCH skinnier and has A LOT of muscle that makes up his weight...but the #s are exciting to see!

Keep it up! :-)
  • LauraW1219
    LauraW1219 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I know that feeling. It's a wonderful feeling. I wish you continued success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!