Replies

• SuzyQAzureblue
    SuzyQAzureblue Posts: 4,256 Member
    Options
    Jager yuck cough syrup taste
  • oneunfitdad
    oneunfitdad Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    cheap cider. When i was 14 i got plastered on white lightening which i swear is 100% chemicals. threw up for 3 days straight.
  • redpandora56
    redpandora56 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Chardonnay and rose wine...gross. any sweet cocktails, also gross. Anything Else is fine with me!
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Hmm.. I think I am much more open minded towards alcohol (used to think Whiskey was the devil's spawn) than I used to be. However, I got extremely drunk around New Year's, leading to a three day hangover. Now fireball whiskey sounds absolutely disgusting, as does spiced cider.

LoL. Anything cinnamon flavoured is offputting to me now after a night filled with plenty of goldshlager many years ago. Actual cinnamon is still good though.
    It seems it's very very easy to get sick of cinnamon and liquorice flavored liquors! I agree with you, I love the taste of normal cinnamon and put it in my oatmeal, etc.
  • Pupslice
    Pupslice Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Gin and overly oaked chardonnay.
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    All forms of alcohol! I like being buzzed sometimes and drink at parties, but mostly shots, so that they go down really fast and I don't have to taste them. Every type of alcoholic drink tastes bitter to me. Without exception :( I have never understood how people "like" alcohol unfortunately.
  • CiclistaVal
    CiclistaVal Posts: 221 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I became very sick with pure vodka once and didn't try it again. I'm fine with whiskey and rum though. And black cherry vodka. For some reason flavored vodka doesn't give me the same reaction.
  • jlima845
    jlima845 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Jäger and crown royal black. Not just because I think they're bad in taste, but because for some reason I always get sick after consuming. Keep pouring me some tequila or vodka though...
  • Bennysammysofie39
    Bennysammysofie39 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I don't drink a lot, usually only on special occasions, and then it may be a pre dinner cocktail and wine with my meal.... But I can't drink brown. Urgh. Whiskey, bourbon, rum... If it's coloured brown it tastes revolting, even mixed up in a cocktail!

Oh yeah Jack Daniel's Whiskey is especially vile

Please don't talk about Jack like that. Thank you
  • Bennysammysofie39
    Bennysammysofie39 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Any type of beer :mask:

The same goes for beer! Don't speak about beer like that!!! Grrrrr
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    Gin - phtewie.
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    I love all booze. Well, most of it. What I can't stand is the dbags who don't know how to drink something. Like the idiots who order Courvoisier and Coke. Or the *kitten* that orders a martini "shaken, not stirred," as if he/she were James Bond. Ian Fleming was a douche for starting that trend. Bond is ordering a watered down martini and being a smartass about it. Learn to drink, people! NEVER put ice in a single-malt scotch in winter. EVER. <SMMFH>
  • JeopardyRight
    JeopardyRight Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I dont care for weak drinks. Things with low alcohol volume. Wine, beer, fruity mixed things.
  • QAPmom
    QAPmom Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    No more everclear for me :s Hoppy beers, smoky scotch.
  • CiclistaVal
    CiclistaVal Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I like the Jager with the monster energy drink.
  • deafxxleopard
    deafxxleopard Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Vodka. Makes my stomach tunr &
    gin+tonic
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Malibu! I used to love it when I was younger, like most teenage girls. However being thrown up on by someone who's just consumed the majority of a bottle really is a good way to put you off something....

Coconut is vile. I'll drink malibu with coke, like everyone does, but if they put more malibu in than coke it's just gross. It's gross anyway. I'll drink almost anything though if it's going to get me wasted (which I only do once a month). I feel for you.
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    Well last night I got pretty smashed (pacing myself as well) on 8 shots of sambuca. Bear in mind I am 163cm/ 5'4 tall and weigh 133lb/ 9 stone 7. I think I did pretty well. Sambuca is vile to drink, it burns afterwards, very strong in taste and percentage, it's anise. No matter what it always makes me vomit later on. Probably because I don't eat just before drinking, I eat a few hours before. Also, I only like to eat liquorice not have the flavouring in a drink. What alcoholic drink can't you stand? What makes you sick?

Why would you keep drinking it if you don't like it?

I hate stout beers. Well most beer except light froo froo ones like Blue Moon.

Well, because it does the job and it's on offer, and I'm not rich.
  • Leone0337
    Leone0337 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Dirty martini. Yuckkkkk
  • transparentenigma
    transparentenigma Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    guiness followed by Heineken..... they remind me of Buckleys.... taste awful :s ... don't know if they work.... :|