Post a reply here if you are seeking fitness friends.

Options
Let's build a network of friends who can inspire, motivate, and help in any way. Feel free to add me and others who respond in this topic. By adding each other we should be able to establish a great fitness army and begin some new friendships.

Replies

• karensbest
    karensbest Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for fitness friends :)
  • popabear36sv
    Options
    Hi I'm seeking friends for modivation trying to whip myself into shape lol !
  • cookofdeath
    cookofdeath Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am looking for supportive fitness friends. I'm a 48 year old mother of five grown children. I live in the Poconos. I started my weight loss journey at 226 pounds decades ago.I lost the bulk and kept it off. I now struggle with the same 10-15 pounds back and fourth continually. I'm hoping myfitnesspal and a diet buddy who also has less to lose and knows what a struggle that is will help.
  • gemcoyle
    gemcoyle Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends.. People who post and are active on this site. I'm new here myself.
  • kittyzoso
    kittyzoso Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Carpe_diem1983
    Carpe_diem1983 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Right on! I'm looking for a fitness army:)
  • Justygirl77
    Justygirl77 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yep, always. Ones who wanna get serious about making progress!
  • GreginParadise
    GreginParadise Posts: 58 Member
    Options

Right on! I'm looking for a fitness army:)

Good to hear and welcome to our boot camp.
  • Southern_hobo
    Southern_hobo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im looking for friends and motivators here myself! Feel free to add me...
  • youtubie
    youtubie Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Add me if u share your diary!... Extra cool points if you are from Texas lol! :p
  • vsnow71
    vsnow71 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Vicki. I'm 43. Mother to a 20 year old daughter and an almost 4 year old son. I'm looking for some fitness friends to help keep me motivated to become fit again!
  • GreginParadise
    Options
    youtubie wrote: »
    Add me if u share your diary!... Extra cool points if you are from Texas lol! :p

Lol, more bonus points for you if your from Florida!
  • Amandaomelia
    Amandaomelia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey yall! I'm looking for motivators not haters!! Kinda new to all this.. Amanda Biloxi, MS. :#
  • pelmel17
    pelmel17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I keep diary open. I am really consistent, workout, and Fitbit but also love treats.
  • isuhbelluh
    isuhbelluh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Looking for some people so we can help keep each other motivated and accountable for our food & workouts! I have open diary, and it's only my third day writing everything down! With each other's help this is definitely possible guys ☺️
  • GreginParadise
    Options
    pelmel17 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me! I keep diary open. I am really consistent, workout, and Fitbit but also love treats.

How's the Fitbit working for you?
  • pingage
    pingage Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    21F looking to lose weight and gain muscle. I don't post much, but I love seeing other's status and progress. Add up if interested in a silent friend :)
  • newmommy79
    newmommy79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for fitness friends that can motivate me and keep me accountable. I use Instagram to keep me on top of my game newmommy79 on MFP and IG

• f_tothe3rd
    f_tothe3rd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Definitely open to advice and friends, trying to gain
  • TonyaVanan1976
    TonyaVanan1976 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely always up for new friends. Encouragement and motivation is something we all need and possibly new friends never hurts either :)