Post a reply here if you are seeking fitness friends.

Options

Replies

• kristynicole4
    kristynicole4 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi all! 25 year old frenchteacher. Headed to Europe this summer and hope I can lose 15 pounds! Might be pushing it, but let's see! Want to at least tone up a bit!
  • GreginParadise
    GreginParadise Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends so send me a friend request. We can help keep each other motivated :)

Hey I know you, lol.
  • Bascone20
    Bascone20 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi guys add me ! In need of supporters and motivation (:
  • DavidKempe19
    DavidKempe19 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You could say I'm seeking fitness pals.

...I'll see myself out.
  • gymratjasmine
    gymratjasmine Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends so send me a friend request. We can help keep each other motivated :)

Hey I know you, lol.

Hmm, are you sure? You don't seem familiar to me ..
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Good to be back .... where my weight loss started! Unfortunately I needed to return because somebody fell off the wagon =/ ... but I'm back and confident =) ... just need more friends to motivate me again!
  • norseman1990
    norseman1990 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New friends welcomed. I'm 42, very active & utilize MFP & MapMyWalk to track calories & eating habits, stay motivated, & help gauge my overall fitness. I work as a Peer Recovery Coach, so giving & embracing motivation & self-determination are a big part of my life whether someone is "in recovery" or not. Wellness matters!
  • norseman1990
    norseman1990 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So where is everyone from? And fitness hell is not a place, lol.
    TX
  • keiakins_
    keiakins_ Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    looking for fitness friends! (:
    add me please! want to stay connected and more interactive with the app!
  • egj110993
    egj110993 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you have the motivation and disapline you are half way there
    . Feel free to add, always looking to go the extra mile
  • Salhmbrg
    Salhmbrg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for great tips on exercise ..especially strength training without equipment :)
  • erinnichols91
    erinnichols91 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for friends!! Hi, Im Erin. Im 24, I'm a mom, I work full time and I'm very passionate about health and fitness. I have a huge struggle with food and sweets however, but I am working to change my relationship with food. I am about 15 pounds from my goal weight and can't wait to see myself succeed.
  • mliv6
    mliv6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just getting back on track so I need some people trying to reach the same goals! I'm 22, female, about to graduate with my Masters degree (yay!) and trying to get into a little bit better shape for Summer!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    <3 Always could use awesome friends to help along this journey.
  • ChrisLopz
    ChrisLopz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Totally in to this! Could always use some good positive support from people. Add me!
  • SprintingYogini
    SprintingYogini Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I use my fitness pal to track nutrition while I am training for a marathon. Any other runners in here?
  • macumo12
    macumo12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking for the same as everyone else here- motivation and accountability! Wanna get down another 15 lbs or so before starting grad school!
  • waterhouse235
    waterhouse235 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi 28 m looking for fitness friends looking to gain lean muscle and expermenting with foods to help as I have an eating disorder any friends, advice or help would be much appreciated
  • 1BrokenArrow
    1BrokenArrow Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Lost 85...40 to go. I'm 53 years "young". I log daily and like to have fun in the news feed, as well as support my mfp pals. Feel free to add me!!!
  • Combat_Fighter
    Combat_Fighter Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I could use a few more fitness friends, to help stay motivated