Post a reply here if you are seeking fitness friends.

Options

Replies

• SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I am an old hangry (hungry and angry ) twisted, motivated, and in this for a long haul, I am too easily distracted to have a large friend base, but I just cleaned mine out and would love a few more people that give/need support, and a tad bit of crazy once in a while.
  • GreginParadise
    GreginParadise Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, I just learned what hangry was not too long ago.
  • Angel52687
    Angel52687 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends to help motivate me and vice versa. I have an open diary. Feel free to add me!
  • sy8s
    sy8s Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want! :)
  • tanveer_mann
    tanveer_mann Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all :) I'm not new to myfitnesspal but defo didn't know this existed ! I'm trying to lose a stone but have been oscillating between 9 and 10 stone over the last two years. For my height (5'2"), I should really be around 121lb but have always oscillated between 131-140lb. Does anyone else find it EXTREMELY difficult to lose the pounds at this weight?! Feel free to add me and I'll respond back with motivation as well. X
  • Charlotte1201
    Charlotte1201 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking for some fitness friends to keep me motivated and I can help them stay motivated!
  • brendo204
    brendo204 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys and gals!
  • claudg198
    claudg198 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Its always good to have motivation and someone pushing you. Please feel free to add me so i can invrease your motivation army
  • Lappka
    Lappka Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new in MFP and looking for fitness friends ;)
  • GreginParadise
    GreginParadise Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    claudg198 wrote: »
    Its always good to have motivation and someone pushing you. Please feel free to add me so i can invrease your motivation army

Fit Army becoming number one group with lots of fun, support, and motivation. A multitude of people from all over.
  • debfleming40
    debfleming40 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    looking for support. please add me
  • kris756
    kris756 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mom of 4 looking for friends to help me through my journey
  • greghenley1
    greghenley1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I could always use more fitness minded friends
  • Blair323
    Blair323 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me new and need encouraging friends.

• Hey_Its_AJ
    Hey_Its_AJ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm A.J. I've been on this app on and off for awhile but I never stay consistent! I'm looking for friends who can encourage and motivate me! I'm about 9 days in (almost 10) but this is day 30 of the #TeamFit lifestyle! Please add me if you really wanna empower each other.We all have our different methods, but I'm here to truly do this! Nice to meet you all! Feel free to add me. #TeamFit2015
  • johnbainiv
    johnbainiv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys feel free to add me! I'm extremely determined to reach my goal and to spread encouragement
  • InkedAutumn
    InkedAutumn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! I use this everyday B)
  • chilereina
    chilereina Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivators
  • morganxxdang
    morganxxdang Posts: 6 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Looking for a few people to help kick each others butts into gear, and motivate each other!! 21, Orlando, trying to get that bikini body
  • ndma
    ndma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    lets try this out!