Options
2»

Replies

• boutley213
    Options
    isulo_kura wrote: »
    boutley213 wrote: »
    taunto wrote: »
    I think it is unwise to seek help on the forums since we cannot do tests or diagnose you properly. I am well aware the healthcare cost is high but this sounds like something serious and I would highly recommend you to visit your doctor.

Non of the urgent cares in this area will take my nsurance and my doctor wont see me till June. No more negativity please. Just looking gor something to supress that feelibg until i can see a doctor . Thank you

People aren't being Negative they are giving you the best advice they can which is Go see a Doctor. If you can't get in to see yours find another one. No one here is qualified to give assistance and anything that is advised could make any medical issues worse. So you may see this as Negative but you need to see a Doctor

• boutley213
    Options
    That post was for one particular person . I just cut and copied it cause i was being lazy with the explanation
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    At this point I honestly don't care what you do. You've been advised to see a doctor in all three versions of this thread. You've made repeated excuses.

Either do the smart thing and see a doctor or stop wasting the entire internet's time or continue on the same path and continue to get the same advice ... your choice.
  • boutley213
    Options
    At this point I honestly don't care what you do. You've been advised to see a doctor in all three versions of this thread. You've made repeated excuses.

Either do the smart thing and see a doctor or stop wasting the entire internet's time or continue on the same path and continue to get the same advice ... your choice.

Then dont comment. That simple
  • brianpperkins
    Options

You posted, repeatedly, in a public forum. You've received common sense advise ... again, repeatedly. You've repeatedly ignored it.

The problem is on you, not the rest of us. Your continued refusal to accept common sense advice screams about your personality.
  • boutley213
    Options

You posted, repeatedly, in a public forum. You've received common sense advise ... again, repeatedly. You've repeatedly ignored it.

The problem is on you, not the rest of us. Your continued refusal to accept common sense advice screams about your personality.

• brianpperkins
    Options
    You quoted me while failing to add anything of your own. Apparently your mastery of the internet is on par with your ability to accept common sense advice.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    You started the same thread three times ... each of them resulted in the advice to go to the doctor.

Take the hint.

There seems to be glitch with MFP where it is duplicating threads through no fault on the user's part - same board, same thread, same title, same creation time. Doesn't happen every time, but happens enough that we've noted it and delete the duplicates when we see it happen.
    You quoted me while failing to add anything of your own. Apparently your mastery of the internet is on par with your ability to accept common sense advice.

Again, appears that she's experiencing some technical issues, I'd guess she's trying to post from a phone. But by all means, let's not let a little thing like a glitch that could happen to anyone stand in the way of making this into some kind of character flaw in the OP. ;)
  • brianpperkins
    Options
    kgeyser wrote: »
    You started the same thread three times ... each of them resulted in the advice to go to the doctor.

Take the hint.

There seems to be glitch with MFP where it is duplicating threads through no fault on the user's part - same board, same thread, same title, same creation time. Doesn't happen every time, but happens enough that we've noted it and delete the duplicates when we see it happen.

Again, appears that she's experiencing some technical issues, I'd guess she's trying to post from a phone. But by all means, let's not let a little thing like a glitch that could happen to anyone stand in the way of making this into some kind of character flaw in the OP. ;)

I don't see a character flaw in her posting ability. Now the unwillingness to accept common sense advice in all three threads is another issue all together.