Do you have a goal NSV?

Options

Replies

• chokeslam512
    chokeslam512 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I will become a member of the 1000 lb club this year.
  • Jenninscotland
    Jenninscotland Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    @avskk I am sure you can do it - awesome to have some fitness NSVs
    @BeautifulEyes81 - love VS - they have some representation here in the UK, but I have to wait until I visit the USA to buy any of their clothing line. A year will pass before you know it and you'll be rocking all sorts of high heels I bet!
    @Lookingformyself - leather shorts! Wow! What a great NSV. Unfortunately at my age, there is no hope of that no matter what I lose (I am super envious!)
    @chokeslam512 - what is the 1000 lb club?
  • HumboldtFred
    HumboldtFred Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to hunt in some of my old spots this fall. I also wish to become a defensive tactics instructor for our academy.
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I was able to get the thigh high boots, next will be a new bathing suit this summer!
  • meeshfarbs
    meeshfarbs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    To fit into my bridesmaids dress for my cousin's wedding in the fall!!! I'm on my way and sooo excited :)
  • sbogstad
    sbogstad Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This! (This is your lifting total for Squat + Bench + Deadlift).
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I would like to fit comfortably into everything in my closet, including the black sparkly t-shirt that I have NEVER fit into (well enough to wear in public).
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I want my old clothes to be loose on me :)
  • IncredibleShrinkingSandy
    Options
    Short term: keep a jogging pace for 30 minutes straight on the elliptical during intervals. I can currently go about a minute and a half before I am out of breath and need to slow down my pace.

Long term: have a flat stomach, no stretch marks, no more "wings,"
  • McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    Options

@chokeslam512 that was one of mine as well and I made it last year. Now I've dropped weight and hoping to still be in the 1000# club at 175-180. I was about 192 when I did it in December.
  • anaoliver63
    anaoliver63 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    to log in for 100 days on MFP
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    My goal is to complete a Tough Mudder in 2016...yes, 2016. It's going to take that long to get into the fitness shape I'll need. Along the way, I plan to do some other fitness things...scheduled for a 10k in May, a Mudderella in June and hopefully a half marathon in October. We'll see what else happens between now and the TM.
  • Bookworm1860
    Bookworm1860 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yes. To buy really good quality yarn in small quantities to knit all the stuff I'd like to in smaller sizes for my selfish self.

And because I'm inherently lazy? It satisfies me to know that knitting those things will take less time than knitting something at the size I started at did.

They will also take less yarn which means you'll have more money to invest in...yes...more yarn. :)
  • kimberlyhurt
    kimberlyhurt Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I want for my fiance (soon to be husband - 41 days!!!) to be able to pick me up. We weigh just about the same right now and we're both nearly 6ft tall.... so that's not happening any time soon.
  • Yoshimi1977
    Yoshimi1977 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yes. To buy really good quality yarn in small quantities to knit all the stuff I'd like to in smaller sizes for my selfish self.

And because I'm inherently lazy? It satisfies me to know that knitting those things will take less time than knitting something at the size I started at did.

Yes this! Lol! Hello fellow knitter :-)
    I am all about having a finished product faster! I just finished a long chunky shrug which i widened a little more than the pattern called for, but it still doesn't hang right on me. I was bummed, but it looks beautiful on my mother! I am now making a new one which i hope is roomy on me after I've whittled my body down a little bit :-)
  • ChristaNorris
    ChristaNorris Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    to log in for 100 days on MFP

I had one yesterday... I was running and had an undies malfunction. They fell down. Yup. Totally embarrassed, but fantastic.
  • hermann341
    hermann341 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Qualifying for (and runnning!) the Boston Marathon. Current age requires a 3:30.
  • runeatrunlive
    runeatrunlive Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to cross my legs with ease!
  • Vixenmd1
    Vixenmd1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I had been at goal for a few years so I have some things I want to wear again. Top of the list my red carpet gown here I am trying it on ( it was for an event) I am plannung on getting a photo shoot done with my motorcycle(a harley) and this gown. m9t4w22j3t3c.jpg
    And I want to run another hakf marathon and look this good 5 mins after the race.zcr1ur02uai1.jpg

• SallyinIL
    SallyinIL Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I want to keep the weight off this time and never be a yo-yo dieter again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!