Do you have a goal NSV?

Options

Replies

• SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Yes. To buy really good quality yarn in small quantities to knit all the stuff I'd like to in smaller sizes for my selfish self.

And because I'm inherently lazy? It satisfies me to know that knitting those things will take less time than knitting something at the size I started at did.

This.
  • amandamaynv
    amandamaynv Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Well I'm doing a tough mudder in June so my NSV will be to not die while participating.
  • JVanDillen
    JVanDillen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What does NSV mean?
  • Megeffer
    Megeffer Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    JVanDillen wrote: »
    What does NSV mean?
    Non scale victory
  • caperchick78
    caperchick78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    My ultimate NSV is to get off my CPAP machine for sleep apnea. The high knee boots is definitely up there. I think too another one is to be able to play a full tennis match like I did years ago when I played competitively.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    26 inch waist even.
  • archanajoyce
    archanajoyce Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Complete a 5K !
  • Kate5283kate
    Kate5283kate Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    To not be able to grab a fistful of fat at my waistline. I'm down from two fistfuls so far...
  • sballgirl23
    sballgirl23 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    samgamgee wrote: »
    My NSV goal is to be able to wear my old clothes. There's one dress in particular that I'd love to be able to wear for parties with the OH's family, his whole family are slim and elegant and dress really well, I'd love to be able to feel like I'm not out of place.

Ditto. I have SO many clothes that I would love to wear again. The same fat clothes wardrobe is wearing thin.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Mine is to reach C25K Week 5 and not die

love this
  • 2ledbetter
    2ledbetter Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    To reach 195 before August 1, that's 10 more pounds to go. Then I will be out of the 200's and it's my 100 pound mark. To then lose the remaining 80 pounds over the rest of the year to reach "I think" my final goal. To complete a 5k sometime this year.
  • fadingweight
    fadingweight Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Body wise: fit into single digit pants and non-plus size clothing.
    To not have fat rolls (especially with bras)

Health wise: to make the transition from vegetarian to vegan.
    To run a 5k.
    To be able to do push-ups without feeling like I'm gonna die.

Etc:
    To be able to see a noticeable difference between my before picture and my after picture.
  • headwind2015
    headwind2015 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    1. Running a 5K in under 24 minutes.
    2. Lead climbing 5.12a which is something I've never done at any weight. I have the skills to accomplish this, I think, but I'm currently carrying an extra 20 lbs up every climb.
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    to shop in Anthropologie and not just for flowy tops/dresses / accessories .
  • benzieboxx
    benzieboxx Posts: 253 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hell yeah!
    Clothes related:
    - I want to fit into any knee high boots I see
    - I want to rock leather shorts that are currently waiting in my closet with the tag still on
    - Fit into a size 8 (US) jeans that I wore ONE TIME (and barely survived the day without breathing)
    - I have a size M very hot bandage bathing suit that's also waiting for me to fit into
    - When all of this is achieved, I'll buy a bodycon dress!

Our clothes goals are very similar. I have a few clothing items that I can't wear currently but am hoping to fit into. I have a pair of jeans I used to wear but can no longer fit into them. Would love to get back in. They're a size 9. I can't believe I actually was that small. It's been forever.

My goals are:
    -Not have my thighs rub together as I love wearing dresses
    -I don't want to wear hosiery when I wear dresses. I'm so self-conscious of my legs because of the weight. Hoping that when I start shedding more pounds this will lessen over time.
    -Calf/knee high boots FTW!!
    -Purchase and wear a bathing suit that doesn't make me feel like a frumpy mess.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Well I reached one of mine today. My "fat" pants which were getting so tight I had to unbutton them when I sit are now falling down. Forgot my belt at home, work is going to be awkward. :/
  • harpsdesire
    harpsdesire Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My goal is to hike tongoriro alpine crossing in november! Do be able to do that I need to get some weight off because I have an iffy knee.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    To do a Spartan race!
  • Fabulousme15
    Fabulousme15 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi. goal one is to be able to run / jog for a long. Of time. right now I jog one minute walk 3 and repeat..

Goal 2 to be able to wear a one piece bathing suit without worrying about my stomach pouch...

Goal 3. login on MFP 100 days in a row and so on.
  • LilannB
    LilannB Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I want to fit into size 9 pants. Back when I was 160 pounds the smallest size I fit in was 12.

To be able to walk without pain.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!