How early do you workout?

Options
13»

Replies

• fitmama882014
    fitmama882014 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I workout around 8am most days, but if I'm on an early at work, it's around 4pm.
    I prefer to do it in the morning though, so I can get on with the rest of my day.
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    A lot of morning people here. By nature I am not a morning person, but to accommodate my sister I have been walking with her at 7:15 a.m. I like it better than I thought. It gets an hour's worth of exercise out of the way, my sister and I get to talk, and it actually provides far more energy throughout the day than I would have thought possible. I am contemplating getting my DVD workout in at 6:30 (right now I have a mix of 20-25 minute workouts) and getting it all out of the way before the rest of the day derails my best laid plans is tempting.
  • latrisha01
    latrisha01 Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    In the evening when I get home like 6pm, my bed holds me hostage in the a.m., but I am going to try to get programmed for the morning.
  • _mr_b
    _mr_b Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    6.30am on Fridays if I'm doing a club ride, other than that it's usually quite late due to everything else that's going on - around 8pm start most of the time.
  • Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I wake up at 4 on M, W & F and get started maybe 10-15 min. after that...on Saturday and Sunday I try to get my workout in right when I get up (730 or so) but usually it gets pushed to the afternoon.
  • riveragirl15
    riveragirl15 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    about 8:30 p.m.
  • njfitnessmom
    njfitnessmom Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    During the work week I'm up at 4:30 for workouts. On weekends it's usually whenever I can fit it in with what we have planned that day.
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    If I managge to get out of bed, 4:30ish in the morning. If not, then usually 9:00pm after I put my daughter to bed.
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    5am here love it no one is there

nmis1rbpyy83.jpg
  • ccat1987
    ccat1987 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    M-F I wake up at 4:55am to make it to the YMCA for a 5:15 class (typically kettlebell or spinning). Saturday/Sunday its typicall hiking or water sports depending on the weather dictates when I go, but I enjoy working out in the mornings.
  • jbgibso3
    jbgibso3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    On most weekdays, I set my alarm for 4:30am, and am at the gym by 4:45am. Every other time, it just depends. I work 60+ hours a week between my two jobs, so I go when I can.
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I'm getting drowsy reading these posts. Goodness. I've woken up at 520 am for 5:45 am spin class about 4 times within the last month. It hasn't really stuck though. : (
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Noonish. Early morning workouts suck.
  • JessieLMay
    JessieLMay Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I do it whenever I feel like it. Sometimes when I wake up (about 8-9 am), sometimes as late at 6pm.
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    If I go in the morning, I'll arrive at the gym around 6:30am.