Anime brother and sisters!!

Options
13»

Replies

• iandrew124
    iandrew124 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Gizmo20783 wrote: »
    Jeez not too many real otakus on here. Weird. True Otaku here. Anime every day not ashamed to say almost all day LOL.

Real Otakus? Unless youre speaking about being a NEET then sure. o:
  • srschaffer1
    srschaffer1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    JonMcglade wrote: »
    Hey, I love anime, video games and I am just learning to code so seems like this post was made for me. Thinking about starting P90X and looking for people to start a challenge group with. Just finished watching Accel World (which is my new favourite) half way through Log Horizon 2. Difficult to work out between work FFXIV and Destiny :/

I'm actuallu going to be starting the 21 day fix once I get it. I'm in a group on fb with my coach. I can understand finding the time eith working so much, that's why I chose the 21 day fix.
  • gypsyish
    gypsyish Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Difficult to work out between work FFXIV and Destiny

There will be no working out getting done today lol.
  • iandrew124
    iandrew124 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    gypsyish wrote: »

One way or another, it will get done B) Do it doing the loading screens. That's what I do when I play LoL.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    iandrew124 wrote: »
    Gizmo20783 wrote: »
    Jeez not too many real otakus on here. Weird. True Otaku here. Anime every day not ashamed to say almost all day LOL.

Real Otakus? Unless youre speaking about being a NEET then sure. o:
    "welcome to the NHK"

• gam3rguy
    Options
    iandrew124 wrote: »
    gypsyish wrote: »

One way or another, it will get done B) Do it doing the loading screens. That's what I do when I play LoL.
    training in the early morning...work all day...then GAME THE _ _ _ _ ON!

• gam3rguy
    Options
    Hey, I love anime, video games and I am just learning to code so seems like this post was made for me. Thinking about starting P90X and looking for people to start a challenge group with. Just finished watching Accel World (which is my new favourite) half way through Log Horizon 2. Difficult to work out between work FFXIV and Destiny :/
    P90X is one HELL of a time commitment. good luck...you can do it! I just started the "X/X+" hybrid yesterday! training for a Spartan race.